Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas to my Bloggy Friends

It's is going to be a White Christmas after all.........I couldn't believe that we got this dusting of snow.  They didn't predict it at all.  So excited to have the mud all covered up.
I caught up with Baby O. at the mall (the first time there all season and just to see her).  I gave her a sweet soft puppy.  She loved it.  She always carried a little cow around when I would watch her.  I gave it to her on her last official day here.  She just smiled and cuddled this dog.  I miss her but she is doing well in day care and that makes it all okay.
A sketch of our downtown at Christmas.
 
My Hubby has taken over my babysitting duties last night and this morning SO I best finish what I need to before our company comes tonight.  I am getting the Christmas butterflies but must turn this house into something magical for little eyes to see.  HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.............and I hope this guy has safe travels and can visit each and every one of you.  (E. made this for me in a swap,thanks)
 
 

10 comments:

Deserae said...

What a cutie pie baby O is...so adorable!!!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!!
~Des

genie said...

Hope you have a wonderful day with family. I will be thinking of you. Merry Christmas cutie pie. Love you.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Wishing you a very Blessed Christmas! Love up those grands!

Lutka And Co. said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, dear Debby ;) And may your New Year be filled with sweet joys and special blessings! Love and hugs

Donna said...

Baby O is as cute as can be! So are the two at the top w Santa. It looks like Christmas will be fun at your house! We had ours early due to my having a total hip done today. I was glad to have everyone here.
You have been such a faithful blogger friend commenting encouragements even though I haven't commented much. It's been a long haul and there are still hard days ahead....prognosis not great.
I didn't know you lived in Granville! One of my FAVORITE towns! It has such charm!! Our son lived there for a while when they were first married. They now live in Pataskala. We still meet there sometimes just because its so Americana. How lucky you live there! Happy holidays!

Grammy Goodwill said...

Merry Christmas.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That sketch is awesome! Merry Christmas my friend! Holiday hugs from Florida, Diane

Junebug said...

Merry Christmas Debby!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Merry Christmas!