Thursday, May 12, 2011

Look what I got













The first picture is what I won from Vicki Chrisman's blog. Her blog is a scrapbooking blog. Her works of art are so creative. Her blog is This Art Makes Me Happy. Can you believe all these goodies. Scrapbooking adhesives are my favorite anyway SO this was a great win for me.

The next picture is what I came home with from Custom Comforts.....a bloggers spring sale. Love these blue mason jars and pink depression glass.

The next couple of pictures of things I got at The French Hen barn sale. This is a burlap bag that is lined so you can put real flowers in or these cute artificial ones.
Also a couple more little plates for my wall collection. The little paper things are butterflies. I have some plans for these that hopefully I will get to this summer. Only 15 days more of school, but who is counting.

I put the intermediate kids on the bus in the mornings at our SACC program. Their bus had a sub today that forgot them. When the elementary buses started pulling up we were still standing there. It was rather funny actually. They did get picked up but I am sure they were late.

Well, on to today's next project........(((((HUGS)))))









2 comments:

Nan said...

Oh good win there Debby. The burlap bag and plates are a great find.

Screaming Meme said...

Hi, Im Meme from Screaming Meme...I want to personally invite you to come visit my blog and sign up for my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Giveaway! I hope to see you there! Now, I am off to read some of your lovely blog!