Friday, May 6, 2011

French Hen Barn Sale

Today I went to the French Hen Barn Sale (Ohio). The weather was nippy and the ground a little soggy but other than it was really beautiful. I went to their Fall Barn Sale. The barn is new and chandys hanging everywhere. There is a mix of French items, primitives and vintage. Everything is beautifully displayed.
I snapped a few pictures while carrying my load and balancing a cup of coffee trying to keep warm. Multitasking, hah. This pretty little Silkie was dressed in her pink outfit.
Not my doggy but quite a sweetie.
This sale is still on tomorrow. Their blog name is The French Hen.
Going to bed early tonight as tomorrow it is National Scrapbook Day. I am going to an all day crop with a friend. A day for myself, I am excited.
Have a great week-end and Happy Mothers Day.
XO
(Keep scrolling there are more pictures)


























































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a great place to spend the day! And you....multi tasking. I'm SO proud of ya!

I liked all those little dress forms at The French Hen and the Yorkie is a sweetie for sure. The displays are really nice and I want to know what YOU bought!? Cuz you can't go there without buying something, right?

We're off to the Paris Market in Denver tomorrow. Can't wait. I'll show you what I got!!!

Hugs
Jan

Cindy said...

Sounds like a fun day...wished I could of gone with you.I love little places like that.

Happy weekend and Happy Mother's Day..hugs..me Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Nan said...

Looks like you enjoyed this.

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Debby honey glad you got out for the day especially at such a neat place like this. It sounds like you enjoyed yourself which is what counts.
Love your little doggy picture too...how cute!
Thanks sweetie for thinking of me all the time and leaving such a sweet comment for me. I can not tell you how much I appreciate it.
I only work four hours right now but my physical therpy is two hours in the morning before work so the combination is killing this ole grandma. lol
Things will have to get better
Hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day and a lovely weekend
Love
Maggie

La said...

Hate I missed you. I went yesterday afternoon when it was warmer. I will be posting my picks soon.

I hope you found some treasures to take home...I know I did!

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

I really wanna see thos chandeliers as I have only seen them in pics....

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very fun and interesting place to go. Glad you were able to go and enjoy. What a precious doggie...just adorable. Enjoy the weekend and Happy Mother's Day sweet Debby Hugs

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Happy Mothers Day, oh boy... I want to shop there...