Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Give-A-Way Winner


Remember this. I never drew for the give-a-way. Things got complicated. I only had a few comment on the give-a-way SO I decided to enter all of you sweet friends that made comments the past couple of weeks. Thank all you for helping me with your prayers and concerns. Like I said before, it meant so much to me. The winner is.............................
JULIA OF BLISSFULLY CONTENT (LIVING SIMPLY WITH A THANKFUL HEART)
What a beautiful blog she has. If you haven't visited venture over, you won't be sorry.
Julia, please send me your mailing information.
THANK YOU ALL FOR FOLLOWING ME.
(((((hugs)))))

5 comments:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Congrats Julia!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Julia! A gift of love from Deb. Enjoy!
Jan

Cindy said...

Congratulations Julia, you are truly blessed to be getting a gift from Deb! I know you will enjoy all of it.

Hugs XX
Barbara

genie said...

Congrats to Julia....she is lucky to receive things you have made....just like me. My little box is my special treasury from my special friend. Genie

Unknown said...

OH Debbie! I am so excited to be the winner of your GREAT giveaway!! I feel so bad...we have all had a flu bug for over a week now, so I haven't really been on the computer much! Thanks so much! I am so excited and everything is so pretty!!

I will email you with my address....THANK YOU!

~Julia