Thursday, May 6, 2010

A bug problem

Do you follow " The Heart of June Bug"  ?  What a cute blog.  Check out her grandchildren....follow to the end of her blog and see the last picture of her grandbabies.  I don't know how to make list her blog so you can go there....I tried.
Okay, June listed a problem with a green colored bug in her tulips.  She didn't know what kind it was.  I don't either (hah) but I have the very same bug.  Mine has a harder shell on the top of it.  I don't have tulips though.  Sorry, June I couldn't resist.

2 comments:

Junebug said...

Debby, love the bug. I had another bug almost like yours but a drunk driver decided I didn't need it or for that matter to be on the road. I tested that bugs don't fly and they land very hard. After some recovery time I'm as good as new (debatable) but that poor bug was totaled. Friends were very surprised I got another one. This one is old though so it kinda of matches me!!

Anonymous said...

My first car was a bug. I picked it up at the dealership when it came in. I got about half way home when a city bus turned in front of me, latched on to the front bumper and drug me and my bug almost 2 blocks with people honking and hollering at the bus driver the whole time. I had to take my bug in to have it repaired the same day I picked it up. :( I loved driving that car. Hubby and I had one for several years too.

Thanks, for the Mother's Day wishes. Happy Mother's Day to you too sweet Dabby. Hugs