Sunday, June 7, 2020

Bubbles

Hello again.  I’m still struggling to get this unknown other language off my blog.  I’ve tried everything.  I may have to just start a new blog.  
Meanwhile the past two weeks have been unsettling for us all.  I thought you might enjoy some happy pictures.    This sweet girl loves blowing bubbles on our porch.  It’s so nice to be outside.  We are still staying home, wearing masks when we have to, but we have been seeing our kids and grands.    
If anyone can help we get my English back, let me know.
Everyone stay safe.  Hopefully we are headed the right direction.





9 comments:

Mereknits said...

That sweet face has definitively brightened my day. Stay safe.

steph said...

Great bubble photos!!!! Really great!

You were in English when I visited....don't start a new blog!! I did and have lost my whole virtual community. I'm meeting all kinds of new friends, though. A silver lining.

stephanieyoung.zenfolio.com

Julia said...

Your blog looks fine to me. I love the photos of your little granddaughter blowing bubbles. So innocent and sweet. God bless little children.
Stay safe and well.
Hugs, Julia

Miss Merry said...

What a cutie pie!! Your blog is all English on our end. It must be something in your settings on your computer in the blog design. I understand your frustration. For some reason my Facebook likes to change itself to Portuguese. It took me a while to even figure out what language it was. And it was impossible to figure out how to change it with everything in Portuguese. I finally looked it up on Youtube on my phone, but I can never remember have to resort to that every time.

Shirley said...

She looks like she is having a lot of fun. I got to see my three grandsons yesterday when we celebrated my oldest grandson's 21st birthday. They just grow up much to fast.

Jo said...

I love watching kids w bubbles!

Kimberly said...

she's adorable Debby!

genie said...

Hi, Debby...It's Genie here. I didn't know just how much I was missing out on with my blog until I started writing my friends and looking at their wonderful pictures. You and your grand babies and the clown mask. What fun even in the middle of a pandemic. Hope you are well. I know that precious granddaughter is. What darling photos. I am back and looking forward to its of special posts from you in the days to come. Hugs to all.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Isn't she darling ♥