Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothers Day Weekend

Hello.
I hope you all had a Happy Mothers Day.  That includes all the moms including step moms, aunties, furry pet moms and just about everyone.  Sometimes Mothers Day can be hard for some for many reasons.  I fall into that category.  So moving on.
I am finally ready to do some flowers.  Then the forecast said last night that there might be frost.  My flower beds keep bringing me surprises.  I think the former owner was either a gardener or had someone professional do the work.  Things keep popping up.  Where there were daffies there are new things popping up.  I have roses too.  Not much to plant for me.  Soon I hope to have planted something to show.
I got lots of flowers from my family for Mothers Day.  If I could figure out how to post the pictures on here I would.
Saturday we had our oldest granddaughter and my Laken.  We had lunch and went to Dick's to shop.  Then home for puppy dog pl
ay.  The girls made mini geraniums for their moms.  Then we went to a magic show at our church.  It was a fun day.  I cherish the time I spend with these 13 year olds.
I have a busy social week ahead.  It seems like the second weeks are like that.  Then my son's birthday and my daughters.
I will be back soon.  Off to meet my doll friend.
Hugs. ( These pics are from my kinle and a little blurry)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you had a great Mothers Day by the sound of it and the photos are great!

Linda said...

A belated Happy Mother's Day to you. You have a lovely blog and your header is adorable! :)

Miss Merry said...

Someone told me that Windows 10 will scramble my photo albums. Another reason I won't update. I think my brain is too full to learn new things. Isn't fun to see surprise flowers pop up? My daughter is having her first spring in their new house and keep finding new blossoms here and there. Mother's Day (to me) tends to turn out like most "holidays" - a lot of hype and never living up to what tv commercials tell us it will be. So then we are deflated. Oh well - enjoy your busy month! We are having the same sort of schedule. Not sure if we are coming or going half the time.

Betsy said...

It sounds like a great day for you. The girls are very cute too.
Blessings,
Betsy

Susie said...

Hi Debby, I sure hope you have a fun week. I know what you mean about busy weeks. I have two or three things in the offing too. Plus the darn rain is getting to me. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Joy Junktion said...

Busy, busy you Debby! I'm happy to read that you got to spend time with your special young people! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend ahead! Blessings, Cindy xo

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

It's great that you had time with these darling young ladies and you seem to have fun!

Tammy said...

Nice to have a garden that is blooming on its own. Wishing you a wonderful new week.