Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Back to school

The children are back to school.  Still seems strange.  They have been back here for three weeks.
I am tired of this heat.  Remember I don't complain about winter.
Things here remain buzy and crazy.  We go to the oncologist on Friday to hear about the bone marrow biopsy.
My 84 year old friend that lives here also fell.  Her sons live in Colorado and Arizona.  I went to ER and stayed with her til she was admitted.  Now she is in rehab.  I have been visiting, and taking care of her home.  She is very appreciative and I do not mind at all.
Now another family member has cancer.  It's sad but we are hoping the treatments will be successful.  Oh. I hate this disease.
Dianna posted about Ceekay passing from ovarian cancer.  She fought that battle for over 12 years.  She was such a sweet person.  Her last post a few months ago sounded like a good bye.  She will be missed sadly by her family and many others.
On another note.....Hubby took last week off.  It was nice .  We didn't do much other than eat out alot.  We went to one movie but left before it was over.  The movie we wanted to see wasn't on and this ended up being too violent.
Poor Hank was really sick over the weekend.  He got a paint crayon that fell off the counter.  I don't even think he ate much.  He was so sick.  We called the vet for advice.  He finally started to perk up.  He still isn't too interested in eating but he has his energy back.
Well I will try to get back to normal catching up on my blog reading soon.
hugs

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the photos are beautiful,,

so sorry someone else is fighting cancer and that someone else has lost their battle ,
it is a beast of a disease,,
I keep you and your family in my prayers,,
my dog loved crayons, sometimes he pooped a rainbow!!

Linda said...

Oh, Dear Debby!
You have a lot on your plate!
I join you in being tired of the heat! I seldom complain about the cold! I can always put MORE clothes on but there's a limit to what I can take OFF!!
Prayers for your mom......

Susie said...

Debby, I hate what all you are going through. I think of you often and hold you in my prayers...and your mother. I am saddened by Ceekay's passing. I have missed her last blogs. Please take care of yourself. B;lessings, xoxo,Susie

Kimberly said...

I can't wait for the cooler weather. We are having a heat wave here. Sorry to hear about Hank - hope he is feeling better. Prayers to your Mother.

Kimberly said...

I can't wait for the cooler weather. We are having a heat wave here. Sorry to hear about Hank - hope he is feeling better. Prayers to your Mother.

SImple and Serene Living said...

Cancer is such a terrible disease. I ave lost several friends at way too young an age. Hope the test results are good. xo Laura

Joy Junktion said...

I was so sad to read Ceekay's blog on Monday. Praying for her hubby, I'm sure he is missing her so! Praying for your precious family and friends, cancer just sucks!!! Love on those babes when you see them, I say! Blessings, Cindy