Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Returning to so called normal

My computer isn't holding its charge so it is hard to post.
I am using my Kindle to post.  I can't see what I am typing.  It also changes my words and is hard to correct.
This picture also includes the other sweet person I went to visit in Colorado.  I couldn't take pictures of her dance competition.  She was the first to take the stage on Saturday.  I watched her solo and two group dances and 145 other ones.  It was fun.  My bum hurt at the end of the day. .
I must say  her solo to Pompeii brought tears to my eyes.  She's such a good little dancer
Back home I have been with my two little M's.  I made twelve babies for my Club Little House swap.  I was able to get my cap replaced that came off as soon as overturned.  I am feeling better.  I just wasn't feeling well.   I . went to the nursery center today after the dentist to get plants for my fairy gardens.  Now I'm off to do the school pickup.
 BIG thanks to Diana for the wonderful giveaway that I won.  Hugs.

5 comments:

Susie said...

Debby, Don't you love to see the talent in young kids?? I love it. Hope you are starting to enjoy the good weather. xoxo,Susie

Edna B said...

It really is fun to be a grandma, isn't it? Our little ones are so talented, and it warms our hearts.

Your little peg babies are just adorable. You are very creative. Debby, I just love the photo of you in the mountain field. Gosh, it looks so beautiful there. Glad to hear that the little one did not fall and get hurt.

Now I'm off to scatter a few dust bunnies. They are taking over too much of my space. lol. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Cranberry Morning said...

Sounds like you're busy, Debby! We have a dance recital to go to on Saturday - for our granddaughter. Can't wait!

Glad your mug and treats arrived safely. :-)

bj said...

YAY...so glad you won that awesome giveaway, :)
Thanks for coming by....I finally got a new computer so I'll be back blogging more.

At Home in English Valley said...

Just stopped by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day my friend. So many babies, they are so cute. Take care and feel better. Love, Penny