Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hello my friends.  I'm using my Kindle to post today.  I wanted to use a picture that didn't have snow in it.  I have been a bit lost this week.  Not sure why but I have a few reasons.  I am excited to take my hearts down and put the few St.Patrick's Fay things I have put and about.  I am also excited to be in Bob's swap.  I have been a little sad this week.  It has been three years now so 've my cousin No passed.    Anniversaries are always the hardest for me.  We have been having a snow .let of sorts this week.  Cold temps are returnable Nguyen thought.  As long as the sun shines once in awhile it's okay.    I am really enjoying volunteering at the elementary school.  The second grade has a concert this week.  I am so excited.  Esp. Since I have two brands in the class.  Also since I am getting to know the second graders at school.  I'm ha ing so much fun ha going out with my little Mabel.  Ok also got to watch the little B boys this week.  Not much housework got done obviously.  I am Maj my ther felt critters in Claudia's Christmas ornament  challenge.  I think its a challenge to me.  I made the first four yesterday.  I will post soon.  I started harnessing them.  That was a disaster.  So I got the glue gun out and my buttons.  I think this will look so cute on my bear hugging Christmas tree this year.  Found out little Ixxy ·····My Yorkie doesn't have Cushing s disease.  But  more tests as the doctor thinks there is still a problem.  Mr.  Cozy and I are going to use another card today.  This one is for movie and dinner.  Yesterday we used one for Olive Garden.  I ordered from the GF menu.  Quick.  It was so dry.  Obviously the chef was confused about how to cook for GF.  Good news Deb is home .  She starts chemo something n.  I booked a free flight to Colorado for late Appril.  I will get to see my granddaughter Dane in some competitions.  I will be a Dance Grandma.  Hope Annie Lee  won't be there.  I might have to teach her to be nice.
Okay.....I rely need to use makeup.  Well more later.  I have rambled along too much.  Xo

9 comments:

Art and Sand said...

I am sorry you have been sad - people say that so much snow can do that.

How fun that you can work in class with your grands.

And, you don't need make up. We are what we are at our age - that's a tongue twister!

PatC - All is Bright said...

I hope you soon feel much better. I think the weather can sometimes put a damper on most of us. Just remember all your blessings and I'm sure that will perk you up. Just take a look at a picture of your adorable grandchildren and I'm sure that will bring a smile to your face.

Warm hugs,
Pat

NanaDiana said...

It has been a long three years, hasn't it?...and a remarriage along the way. Same thing happening with my brother's widow here. It is what it is and I know he is happy with God...that is my ONLY consolation.

How wonderful that you are going to see your grandgirls dance in a competition. That is always fun-Hope Abby Lee doesn't make an appearance there! lol

You look beautiful with no makeup. I don't wear much myself these days- well, I never did really.lol

Hope you have a happy Sunday, Debby. xo Diana

Susie said...

Debby, I am so like you when it comes to sunshine...if I get too many gray days in a row, I get the blues. Even cold winter temperatures are easier to handle if the sun is shining. I do remember reading about your cousin's passing...I am sending you some warm hugs, hope it helps. Blessings, xoxo Susie

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I'm sorry you have been sad lately, but at least you can look forward to visiting your grand-daughter. That's great you received a free ticket!

I hope your little dog is okay.♡

I'm sort of looking forward to St. Patrick's day too and polish donuts on Mardi Gras.

Julia said...

So sorry for your sad days Debby, Anniversaries are the hard days to go through.

I'm sure the little school kids are having so much fun with you. You are a natural with kids.

I don't think that you need any makeup at all. I love that picture with your granddaughter. You look perfect with your natural beauty and a winning smile.
Have a happy week.
Hugs,
JB

Kimberly said...

I remember when your cousin died. Anniversaries are so hard - I agree. You don't need to wear makeup. That is a beautiful picture of you! Hope the sun is shining in your neck of the woods today.

Musings from Kim K. said...

It's been a long dark winter. I think the blues are easy to come by right now. Thinking of you and the anniversary of your cousin's passing. How wonderful that you are volunteering regularly in the school. I'm sure your grands loving having you there. Your daffodils are beautiful, just like you!

Edna B said...

I think Winter is getting to all of us, making us all quite blue. But soon Spring will be here with all her beautiful flowers and you'll be feeling so much better. There are already lots of little green sprouts popping up through the snow and ice in my gardens. Yippee! It sounds like your volunteering at the school was made for you. Enjoy! Have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.