Friday, December 9, 2011

Santa is in the house (Well kinda)

Cindy of Rick Rack and Gingham hosted a little house swap. You were supposed to make a house that reminded you of your blog. The little houses make up a "Blogging Neighborhood". I hope to turn mine into a banner and display it in my craft room. Look how creative these sweet ladies are.


Ooops, this one is blurry. See the bee hive with the banner.
All gussied up for Christmas. Somehow I missed that part of the instructions. Can you tell which one is mine, hah.




How about the little camper. The other one looks like a candy shop.



A cottage that's cozy but still in summer mode, two sweet little cottages.


Thanks Cindy for hosting this swap. Thanks to all that made these sweet homes.




I hope your sweet homes have a bit of Christmas cheer. You don't need alot to make it sparkle. My wish for you is that you take time to take care of yourself during this crazy busy holiday season.


Piper chewed a hole in my babysitting check. Just happened to be half of the account numbers and half of the signature. Will they take the check? I will let you know. It might help that the person works at the bank.....we will see.





13 comments:

Sonny G said...

Debbie thats so sweet and holiday happy. I know all the kids just ooo and aaaaaa about it all..

Merry Christmas

Kimberly said...

Oh no about Piper! Hope they take your check!

Jo said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing

Heather said...

What a cute idea, and some lovely decorations!

Junebug said...

What a great idea! I love the little Shasta trailer. I'm always amazed at every ones creativity.

Nan said...

I know at my bank here in this small town they would take that check. When I come in the door they call me by name and I never have to have a deposit slip, they do all of that. That is Alaska USA Fed Credit Union. They also call Bob when new issues of silver dollars come in.

genie said...

What a great swap. After all of those 25 little matchboxes last year, I did not join into any this year. That one almost did me in. Can’t wait for my goodie to arrive. Hope you are enjoying your ME wreath. Gotta get the other one into the mail ASAP. Had a great time last weekend. When you see my Sunday Bridges post you are going to crack up. My kids just will not accept I CANNOT do all the things I used to do. I will leave it at that...you are going to crack up. Hugs, genie

Between You and Me said...

I am so glad to pop over and see your Christmas cheer!

Thank you for all of your sweet comments that you leave over at my blog.....

It makes me smile that you nanny a little girl from China! :)

Anonymous said...

What cute little houses, campers and etc. Thank you for stopping by my blog and giving me some encouragement on getting decorated for Christmas. I sure hope that they will cash your check,if not you may have to ask them to write a new one. You are such a sweet lady...I love reading your posts. Hugs

Julia said...

Hi Debbie, the house swap is a nice idea if you have some spare time, it seems like much fun and I'm amazed at the creativity that some people have.

Oh my, piper chewing a hole in your check, that is too funny. I'm sure that you'll get your money some how.

Your grandkids on Mr and Mrs Clause is just too cute. I bet that they had a long list of toys they wanted. That Mrs Clause looks some sweet.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm getting behind a bit but it's nice that I can go back to read what I missed. Keep warm and safe. JB

Tricia said...

Those little houses are a cute idea...I love the camper. Hope the bank takes your check :)

At Home in English Valley said...

Hi Debbie, I heard of the dog eating your homework, but that must have been some "sweet" check!
What a great swap idea, and those houses and the camper are so cute. I watch only one little one and admire all you are still able to do with a house full! Love, Penny

Ruby Jean said...

Hi Debbie, Just wanted to let you know that I contacted Post Road Vintage and am waiting to hear back will keep you posted... I know she is swamped right now with Christmas Orders... Have a great week...
Angelina