Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The "new" baby's room

I know I promised that my posts for a couple of times would not have pictures of little ones......well, I'm sorry. I just can't help myself. This is Doodles' new baby's nursery, painted again by her dad. The images on the wall are from the Land of Nod line of bedding. Dad free hands them and paints.........the above dino goes clear behind the chest of drawers and you can see his tail on the other end. You can see the former baby of the family. It's hard giving up his title of "the baby" at only 16 months.

Sorry, bad glare here.






Oops, I got Mam's arm.

How about this color combination different and cute.



And here he is the beautiful new baby. He looks like Doodle did. He was just due yesterday but he is 2 weeks old. He weighed 8lbs. and 8 oz.


Cookie time for the former baby and his new little friend. She is newly adopted.....3 months ago. Sorry Mama I should have cropped you out. Everyone can see why your children have the hair that they do. Still to come, Doodle's room.

Hope you are having a good week. Mine hadn't started off too well, hoping that changes really soon.

P.S.
A couple of you dear friends asked where they got the lower case letters in the other nursery. They came from Restoration Hardware
Baby....didn't even know that existed.


18 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

What an awesome room.

Julie Harward said...

So cute Debby and don't ever be sorry for offering up the cutest things in blog-land...loved the art, just awesome and fun! :D

Mindy Swenson Kinnier said...

I love that room! So cute.

Grammy Goodwill said...

What a sweet baby.

Ruby Jean said...

So adorable and fun....The color combination is GREAT!!!

Nan said...

Darling room so colorful and fun.

retrorevival.biz said...

Oh my gosh! Those animals are just too cute ~ talented man and lucky baby:)

~Cindy

Gina said...

So adorable...both the nursery & baby!

Brenda Pruitt said...

So many new things these days! And to think I bought my first daughter (when I was 17) her cloth diapers at a garage sale cause that's all I could afford!
Brenda

NanaDiana said...

Love the nursery- what fun! I am sorry that your week did not start out so well...hopefully it will get better-

The kids are all so cute~ xo Diana

Pam @ Frippery said...

Adorable, the room, but mostly the little ones!

Farmgirl Paints said...

how sweet indeed. love his room too:)

Cheryl said...

What a sweet-sweet babies room. The newest addition to the family is adorable! Congratulations!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

OMG I love this kid's room!!! His Daddy did a great job painting. The baby is just adorable!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Love those paintings! Very cute nursery!

Kat said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. That is the cutest baby nursery. I am sure you are wonderful grandmother to your sweet grandbabies. They are lucky to have you! :)

Kimberly said...

Beautiful baby!

Goosegirl said...

Oh I love the room!! And your little guy and his new little China friend are so darling together!