Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Box/Jar Swap from Genie






How sweet is this. The first photo has the inside lid and the top of the box that Genie decorated. We both love ME. She sent photo cards of pictures she had taken and some oldie goldie ones.
A special one was of Genie and her uncle.
A little knitted Santa bag that held a special shoe, some stencils, note pads, a little ME book, a tiny wreath and a wonderful banner of ME paperdolls. They are adorable. Of course, that was my favorite. Thanks Genie for being so thoughtful in your choices. I so love everything.

3 comments:

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

what a wonderful gift.

genie said...

I had fun every minute I worked on your box and paper doll banner. It was truly a labor of love. Thanks so much for sponsoring the swap. We will have to do it again next year. Hugs, Genie

faterPS.....I am in the process of posting your box to me and all of its goodies right now. Please be sure to stop by and look at how precious you creation turned out :-)

Cherry Chick said...

Yes, Debby...that Genie is something special. She puts her heart into everything she makes for others.
Thank you so much for putting us all together. I love my box from Sarah and my "extra" wreath from Genie.
Merry Christmas...Vicki