Thursday, July 1, 2010

Teddy Bear Thursday and a gift for a friend

Is this not the cutest thing ever.  It is a picture of a birth announcement of one of my "littles'.  I think he was 3 weeks old when this was taken.  Love that face.

This is a mini chipboard album.  The first view is the front and the second the back.  On Better Homes and Gardens craft newletter this week I saw the idea.  Ding, Ding went my brain as I had the car album.  I wanted to make an album for my friend that just returned from a 2 week road trip, but I hadn't thought of using the car.   Mine doesn't look like the one on the website .  I decorated it very simple as the pictures will have to be small to fit in the book.  Lots of ribbon on the chain.  I have some adorable steering wheels that I can't seem to find.  Maybe today  they will  be found and I can add them before I mail it.  I inked all the edges.  The flag was adorable on the front but a little too fragile.

8 comments:

B said...

Yep! That is the cutest thing ever! :)

Oh my goodness is that little hat cute and the little guy is even cuter!

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture, the little hat is so cute. Adorable baby!

The car album is very cute. You are quite talented. Hugs

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Mumsy says it all....you are so talented.
Love
Maggie

Brenda Pruitt said...

Aw, such a sweet baby pic! And the car album is so cute too.
Brenda

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

The sweetest baby announcement ever!!! Love the chipboard book too!

Home and Heart said...

I think that baby and little hat are one of the cutest ever!! Lucky you!

Relyn Lawson said...

That is THE most adorable hat I've ever seen. Ever!!

Denise Marie said...

this is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I see them and am so intimidated. I wish we were close enough to have a scrapbooking weekend retreat together with a few other bloggers!