Friday, March 26, 2010

You are kidding....snow again.

This is what we woke up to this morning.  What a snowy winter, no wait, it's Spring.  I actually love snow but it's been a long long winter.  I almost bought pansies this week.  Guess I had better wait.
This morning while waiting on the "littles" to arrive the doggies and I heard someone (we thought) run down our sidewalk.  We looked out and didn't see anyone.  Then about 10 minutes later the dogs went crazy barking.  Out the back door were three deer standing there starring at us.  They must have been the ones we heard earlier.  I think they wanted to come inside and have hot chocolate.  Happy week-end.
Goose and I have a date to go see Playhouse Disney Live.  I am so excited.  Wondering if I should wear my ears that have flashing lights.  Goose is wearing her Minnie Mouse outfit that Grammy bought here.  We will have so much fun. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I popped over to your blog through anothers and am glad I did.. Happy to add myself as a folower now.. Have a great day & keep warm..It can't snow much more can IT? Come visit my blog & leave a hello!
Cheryl.

Junebug said...

Yikes, more white stuff!!! It sure has been a snowy winter for the Mid-West that is if you class yourself in that neck of the woods. We have been having lovely spring weather so I am sending it your directions. You have fun at Playhouse Disney Live!!!