Sunday, January 22, 2012

Share your heart

We need another person to make this swap a go. (If not I will be making more hearts and that's okay because it is fun)
So far Genie, Amanda, Amanda's friend, Jan and Moi. I have 3 others just wanting to swap one. A couple others that I thought I could twist their hearts into the swap, that have too many other things on their plate. So it's a go, one way or another.......but still have room for more.
I went to a craft day for a women's church group yesterday. When I saw the iced in parking lot I thought I was crazy. It was fun. I only got three hearts made as I was having fun talking to people that stand more than 3 feet tall. Got in and out of the car safely. Got home and had forgotten to turn the porch light on. Walking down our sidewalk there was a man standing by the tree. I screamed. It was my shadow, girls, I am just fine.
Staying in my COZY house making hearts and maybe , just maybe I will do a little work in my craft room and toy room today.
I won't be bugging you anymore about the hearts........so please come back again.
(((((HUGS))))

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finished my 6......shall I send them to you this week?

Your hearts are SO cute! I love them and thanks for asking me to play along!

STAY OFF THE ICE!

Gina said...

I really love your hearts, Debby. I made some recently myself. If I had the time, I would have joined in your swap, even though I can't sew! lol

Anonymous said...

Your hearts are really pretty, Debby! Your blog is adorable too! So nice to find you!!

Jo said...

I so wish I could participate! :( My craft rm is a mess while we are painting up there. Everything had to be moved from side to side to do it so no crafting for me boohooo

NanaDiana said...

Well, someone is going to get lucky and get some beautiful hearts!

I started laughing right out loud when I read that you started screaming...and it was your own shadow! xo Diana

Kimberly said...

Your hearts are so pretty!

Julia said...

Your hearts are really pretty like they say. I laughed when I read that you screamed at your own shadow. That's so funny. Stay safe and warm and watch out for those nasty shadows, even your own. ha ha ha.

Kelly said...

That's a cute idea to do a heart swap like that. I bet they're fun to make too. If they're filled with lavendar, they'd make a nice scented sachet.

VS said...

You are so funny, just like me!!! Seeing a man by the tree & screaming at your shadow...just LOVE that, it's soooooooo me!!!!
Don't be afraid to solder, you will probably do it just fine, just remember the lesson I had to learn over & over again...embrace the beauty in imperfection...lol!
Smiles,
Susie

Relyn Lawson said...

I especially love the white one with foofy hot pink on it. Thank you so much for your support and your kind words over at my blog. The friendship we form here are such a blessing. Thank you again.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are all so pretty! I need to get with it and join in sometime! I love hearts! ♥

Julia said...

Debby, I hope that your surgery on your finger goes well and will not be too painful and for the little Isabella too. Make it all better. Speedy recovery. JB