Monday, January 16, 2012

Heart Swap

Hi there. Would you like to swap hearts. You can make them out of fabric, felt, wood, chipboard, paper.........there are no rules. Well maybe a couple little rules. How about making them anout 4 - 6 inches long. Make them sturdy. If you want to swap one with someone or if you want to make six to swap with others. Those you would mail to me and I would send you back 6 hearts. I'd like to do this rather quickly so that you could have them for Valentines Day. So maybe by 2/5/12.
So if you are interested leave a comment or email me at grammypetals@yahoo.com .
This is a primitive heart I found in a store near the Red Rocks.
No magic answers at the doctors office. I actually have to see a foot doctor and also an orthropedic doctor. There are several things with my foot.....mainly it gives out on me. The other problem is a have a trigger finger.........don't laugh it hurts. It bends and gets stuck. My doctor said they will give me injections in my whittle finger. That sounds painful to me. But this is painful as well. Sooooooo, more on all that later.
Hope your week is starting off well. Sign up, please........

7 comments:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Hey, I will trade your finger for my tooth! lol Sounds like a cheaper ailment! lol The heart swap sounds like fun. Let me think about it. How many do I have to make?~Hugs, Patti

Sonny G said...

I wish I thought I could sew well enough to participate in this heart swap. I have made pillows:) I just wouldnt want to send an inferior item to anyone..
as Patti asked- how many do we need to make - what size do they need to be. How do we know what color fabric to use. Can you tell I've never done this sort of thing before lol.

Junebug said...

Ohhhh, I'm thinking really hard on the heart swap. You see I'm trying to get unfinished projects done before any new. Do you think a heart would be classed a new project? Hummmmmmmm?

Susie said...

Debby, My husbadn has a trigger finger also. I have laughed at him. A friend of his who is a skeet shooter, has had his finger operated on that that. I love the hearts. Smiles, Susie(She Junks)

Susie said...

Gee zoo Debby, I just read what I wrote...I can't spell or type:):) Susie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Sorry to hear that your foot and finger are giving you problems.
Have fun with your heart swap.
Deb :)

genie said...

Yucko...the foot, too. That sucks! Now I have read this so I need to mail these off to you. I will enclose moolah to cover the cost of your mailing mine to others. You should not have to carry that expense. xoxoxoxoxo genie