Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Prayers for my friends

I have some friends that need some prayers. I was hoping that you, my blogging friends, could help me out.
Remember the young mother I told you about that just had a bilateral mastectomy. She has a blog named A
Tale of Two Tatas. She is doing okay but will start chemo soon, so prayers for her please.

Another friend, a blogging friend.......B. of Not a Sparrow Falls.....had a bilateral as well yesterday. She lost her mother to breast cancer just a year ago. She did the genetic testing and tested positive and elected to have both breasts removed. She will need alot of support and prayers. One brave lady for sure.

Nona of Wsprsweetlyof Cottages is concerned about her daughter that is having health issues. Please pray for her daughter and for Mona. Such a beautiful lady that Mona is.


Another blogging friend, Brenda of COZY LITTLE HOUSE needs some prayers as well. She has such a beautiful blog. I wish her some peace in her heart at the moment.

My best friend's husband is in the hospital with congestive heart failure. He has been a very sick man for many years. His heart, kidneys and diabetes , so many serious things. We know he is on borrowed time but my friend loves him so much. His name is Jim. Not that God needs names, but I think it helps. I was able to spend some time with my friend this morning. She works as a tech. in an emergency room. She just works so hard and double shifts. Why, because she has to. I worry so much for her. Pray for Jim, please.

I am home without a car, remember the deer.....Mr C.B. is using my car. I am unpacking and a little of this and a little of that.
This picture was taken in Tybee Island. More on that later. I just thought it was a peaceful picture to post my prayer list on.
Have a blessed day friends.

9 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Praying for your friends. Believing God answers our prayers.
Warmly,
deb

Cindy said...

Debby praying for all your friends. You are so sweet to mention them.I would call you but the service on this new phone at my house is pitiful..we have to do something!!!!!I feel cut off from my girls.

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Debby I will of course pray for your dear friends and their families. So sorry their going through so much.
Brenda is a good friend too and now I am worried about her. I need to go by and check on her.
Love the picture of Tybee Island that is on bucket list to visit
Love
Maggie

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear all this news sweet Debby. I am sending up prayers for all. Hugs

Stacy H-W said...

I will keep them all in my prayers. Thanks for the sweet words on my blog. Stacy h-w

Decor To Adore said...

Miracles can happen with prayer. I am with you all the way!

bj said...

OOO, we have so so many to pray for. I keep a blanket prayer going all the time as I can't always remember everyone's name..so many bloggers having so much trouble.
I,too, believe wonderful things happen when God's children pray. HE is such a good and loving GOD.
XO bj

Gloria said...

Hi, Debby. I'm on a 'blogging break' but every once in a while I glance over my blog reading list and saw your post heading "Prayers for my friends" so I had to come over here. I will definitely pray for each of them. Everyone is going through a lot. I will also say a prayer for your car (you referred to I think hitting a deer?). God bless you for asking for prayers for your friends.
Best,
Gloria

My Vintage Studio said...

Praying for your friends.
Wishing you a wonderful day.
Hugs, Sharon