Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bo Bunny Mini

I love this little mini album. I added the pictures and used the chipboard accessories that came with the package. I added the ribbons and that was all. The kids can look at this one and it looks nice sitting out.

The shovel is a chipboard. Oh, this little boy loved the beach. His Daddy was born and raised in the South Hamptons. They both love the ocean.


This was a super hot day. Sun was so bright.

This one was lost on the good camera. A passerby took this. Baby Q. wanted down really bad.


I love this shot of all the little in the sand. So busy aren't they.


This photo shoot was lost. They worked so hard to get this picture for us. We had two shots on one of the other cameras. If you look between the older boy and the tallest girl there is a line. I pieced the picture together. Little Fella had a melt down and this was a better look on his face. Yep, sad, this would have made a great photo.


I loved the pirate adventure as much as the kids.

It is so hard to get all 6 in one spot, eveyone has their own agenda. Out of the 5 CDs in the photographers (DIL) camera 3 were okay. They just didn't have the pictures that we had hoped for. I do have some good ones of all six in the kitchen eating ice cream cones. I actually just ordered 200 more photos from those CDs. That's it for today. Stay cooooool and COZY.



















11 comments:

Julie Harward said...

You make the cutest albums..love it! What a fun way to remember the good times together! :D

just call me jo said...

Fun! Fun album. Perfect for summer activities. You're a genius.

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Adorable mini album!
Kelly

Nan said...

Oh how sweet.

Sherri B. said...

These are so cute! Our daughter has a ball making scrapbook pages like these and even has a party once a month where the gals all get together and make a darling page. xo

Grammy Goodwill said...

Love your little book. It looks like everybody had a good time, maybe just not at the SAME time.

Susie Q said...

What a sweet album! And what a fin Summer for such precious little ones!
Love,
Sue

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Hi Debby,

Thank you for stopping by my blog! ;) I'm fairly new to "creative blogging," so it's nice to have other bloggers stop by & say "hello." ;) I really love all your craftiness, and I look forward to visiting your blog in the future. ;) Take care & have a wonderful day!

Jessie

bj said...

This is so adorable. I know it must be fun making these.
xo bj

genie said...

Oh, Debby....This post is adorable. What a precious album. I have been accomplishing nothing...just playing with the camera and suffering with the heat. We do not have AC in this old farmhouse. Buddy leaves Wednesday for vermont for 3 weeks to hike the Long Trail. I am frantic about him going. I have 2 weeks til school starts again. That last week in Aug Bud will arrive in VA Beach on the 28th for our week at the beach. Just our bachelor pal and Gene and his family this year. Hugs....Genie

Pam Kessler said...

I agree. You have the cutest albums. I just don't have the patience to sit down and do scrapbooking. I wish I did though because I have a ton of photos just sitting in a box not even being looked at.