Sunday, January 13, 2013

Heart Swap List

I was hoping to get 10 people to sign up for this swap.  But as you can see I have more.  I asked that each person make 5 hearts.  I was planning on being in both groups if we had 10 people.  I am listing all participants but not in groups.  The reason being, just in case someone on my list changes their mind or in case I goofed.  But the "make 5 hearts" rule still stands.  I will work out the rest.  Trust me.  Please send your hearts to me on or before January 25.  I originally said the 20th but decided that you might need a few extra days.  I will start mailing as soon as I receive the hearts.  I will then decide on the groups.  Make sure to keep one at home for yourself.  I will send back to you 5 different hearts.  Please send $5 for the return postage.  These hearts can be made of paper, wood, material, felt, anything sturdy.  Mail to me:  Debby Messner  158 Spruce Drive  Granville Ohio 43023.  Please not too heavy or breakable.  If you haven't joined and would still like to......I will squeeze you in.
Here's the list:
Laura from Vintage Betty's
Chris McKinley
Jane from Aralia Jane
Carol from Art and Sand
Elisabeth from Creative Breathing
Kimberly from A Vintage Fairy
Holly from Cotton Picking Fun
Genie from Climbing the Digital Mountain
Sandie from Retro Sandie
Lynn from Life on the Weinee Ranch
Penny from At Home in English Valley
Jaqueline from Once Upon A Fairyland
Chris from A Little Creation
Pat from All is Bright
Linda Djokic
Me and Me
 
If you thought you were on the list and don't see your name, let me know.

17 comments:

Susie said...

Debby, That heart is a pretty one. Hope you are staying dry. It is raining again here. gee I have had enough . Are you getting rain?xo,Susie

Jane said...

It'll be fun for sure!

Laura said...

I am almost done all five of mine....I should have them ready to send by Tuesday along with the $5.00 dollars!

Michele Kovack said...

So very pretty!!!

RetroSandie said...

I am working away, Debby!!!! Trying to make good use of all of the daylight I can get!!! I think mine should be done in a few days!!

Unknown said...

Oh Debby! This is such a fun group of ladies. I am so glad you extended your deadline as I was here to beg just one more day of extension. It takes me a full day to embroider one heart, and the clock was ticking down! I will have them to you by the end of the week. Thank you for hosting! Elizabeth

Kim Gillian said...

This is going to be such fun!

Julia said...

Sound like everyone is having a ball making hearts.
I'm looking forward to see what you get.

Hugs,
JB

NanaDiana said...

Oh, Debby- You had a good turnout- that is wonderful and WHAT fun!!!! I hope we get to see them all. Blessings- xo Diana

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Pretty heart Debby! I wish I would have seen your earlier post, because I would have joined! Sounds like fun!

SImple and Serene Living said...

I am so glad you got so much participation. I would have joined in, but the impending surgery is holding me back.
Hugs,
Laura

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Freaking out a little seeing how many gals are almost done......I better gather my materials and get going!

Chris

Unknown said...

HI Debby!
I am with you. Getting right on it this morning! My blog is Once Upon a Fairyland (not fairytale).
Thanks to you, we are about to have so much fun!

genie said...

Mine are in a box but it is pouring today. Will you please tie on the old Mary Engelbreit valentines on them for me. If I do it they will get crushed in the box. Maybe I just ought to get a big mailer in the morning on the way to school. genie

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I guess it is too late for more??? Next time...

Lutka And Co. said...

Hi Debby,
I'd LOVE to join if it's not too late! Thank you!
Linda

Art and Sand said...

I mailed off my hearts on Tuesday and I don't remember if I included my address so you could send me my hearts.

Carol Cook
1162 Brunswick Lane
Ventura, CA 93001

Looking forward to my hearts.

Thanks for organizing all of this.