Monday, May 4, 2015

What's been going on

I want to get one of these and just take off.  Not sure where we would fit two not so tiny adults and two dogs.  We might need a little more space.

I worked with a young mom to rent the condo.  She is ready to go but doesn't have the $25 for the application fee.  Thinking that isn't going to work out too well.

No showings now for 10 days.  Things are selling.....one floor plans sell as fast as they go up.
 
Little dog is very sick.  She has congestive heart failure.  She spent the day at the vets on Friday getting shots and injections.  She is on three meds now to help remove the fluids.  Last night she was a mess.  Her belly is so swollen.  We were so hoping that she was going to show some signs by now.  I am waiting til tomorrow and then call the doctor to ask what else we can do.  Big dog was really mad at me while Izzy was gone on Friday.  I gave him a bone a treat and he just dropped it.  When she got home he kept licking her.


Our DIL is going to Cleveland Clinic tomorrow and Wednesday.  Every doctor tells them something different.  She can't even get the hospital where she was to call her back.  Her family doctor told her she can't do anything not only now but forever.   So they are headed to C.C. to get answers.  Keep praying please.
I have the house torn apart getting ready for a garage sale on Saturday.  Why now?  It is the Village Community Sale.  I still have last years things in the garage.  I am going through for more and more.  Last year we had one couple.  He was our realtor and we signed our listing papers that day.  It also poured.  So, if we are to have a sale this would be the best day.  Why is it, you make more of a mess when you do things like this. It is driving me crazy to have things torn up.  I need to get it back in order before the next showing.
Our grandson is playing Lacrosse.  I am still learning the rules.  We knew this was his favorite sport.  He started in Colorado when he was 4.  He scored so many times yesterday.  There was the tiniest little boy on the opposite team yesterday.  His shorts hung down over his pants.  I would guess he was probably the size of a three or four year old.  Our team decided to let him score.  Poor thing, he would get the ball and it would go the wrong way.  Finally he scored.  Everyone cheered for him. 
Last Sunday we watched in coats and gloves.  Yesterday it was just beautiful out.  Oh and his hair gets messed up under that helmet.
I found my little house and as soon as the house is back in order< I am making this.Have a great week.

13 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Wow - prayers on everything. I hope the young mom finds a home, but it doesn't sound like yours is the right choice (unless they are taking your name off the lease). Good luck on the garage sale and re-cleaning. Prayers for your poor puppy. Extra prayers for your dear daughter-in-law and the sale of your home. (hugs)

Susie said...

Debby, Praying for your DIL, that they can get her some answers to what is happening. My grandson played lacrosse in H.S. he loved it. Debby, I hope you can sell your house, hope the young mom has a blessing come her way.I think a church some where would help her. I hate that your dog is suffering. Hugs to you dear friend, xoxo,Susie

Julia said...

Dear Debbie, things doesn't seem to be working well for you lately. So much is going on in your life right now when you should be able to just take off in a little( bigger ) camper.

I would be leery renting to a young mom with no money without knowing any background. With your name on the lease, you might be responsable for any damage should things go wrong.

So sorry about your daughter in law and your little dog. I hope things will turn around for them for the best.

Good luck with your yard sale.
Hugs,
JB

Musings from Kim K. said...

Continued prayers. So much on your family. It hardly seems fair. Thinking of you!!!

Jill said...

Keeping you and your DIL in my prayers, hope they can give her some answers. Sorry your dog is not doing well, I know how difficult that is :-( Hugs to you. Good like with your garage sale, I hope it's a big success!

Blessings,
Jill

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Sorry to hear that "things" are a little out of "order"...I'm having a garage sale the end of May and I know they are work to get ready for. Hoping all will settle down for you soon!
warmly,
deb

NanaDiana said...

Debby- You have certainly had a lot going on in your life, Debby, and somehow you have held it all together.

I am praying for Krista and sure hope she can get some answers and that she can be helped. That is so scary.

Hope you don't have any showings while you have the garage sale mess going on. Wouldn't that be just your luck? lol

Hope you have a great week- love ya- Diana

tammy j said...

oh debby.
no words.
holding only healing thoughts for your daughter in law and your little izzy.
so much hard in your life right now.
but just in your writing i can hear that you're strong.
take care. be kind to YOU too.
try to rest as much as you can.
XO♥

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

You have so much on your plate right now. Prayers for DIL and little doggie. Hope you sell everything. Those sales are so much work.

Joy Junktion said...

I sure hope your little doggie feels better soon. And, I pray that your DIL gets some answers!!! Enjoy your garage sale, I love those days! Blessings, Cindy

At Home in English Valley said...

You are so often in my thoughts, and always in my prayers. Hoping for good health in your family and happiness for you. love, Penny

SImple and Serene Living said...

Sending prayers for everything. You are often in my thoughts. Good luck with the yard sale. xo Laura

Mereknits said...

So much going on in your life for sure. Hope the young Mother gets the $25 and hope you get the medical answers you need. Hugs to you,
Meredith