It's me again. I wanted to post this before I leave for Colorado.
Jo Anne of A Pocketful of Blue http://apocketfulofblue.blogspot.com/ nominated me for the Liebster Award. It is an award for blogs with 200 or less followers and/or for newer bloggers. She said she cheated a little.
Anywhoo....thanks JoAnne. (Blogger is giving me fits today.......it wouldn't let me see my reading list)
The first thing I am supposed to do is tell you 11 things about myself that you may not know.
Since I am pretty personal on my blog this is hard.
I. I grew up in a little town with a population of 100 counting dogs and cats.
2. I love being a Grammy......sorry, I know that you know that but just thought I would
3. I hate pickles. I don't even want them touching any food on my plate.
4. We adopted a special needs little boy when he was five.
5. I live on an old Christmas Tree Farm
6. When I grow up I want to be The Fairy Godmother at Disney.
7. I want to live in a sweet little cottage by the water.
8. When I was little I made chocolate chip cookies out of mud and my brother ate one.
9. I have Celiac disease and have to eat a Gluten-Free diet.
10. I cry at airports when other people that I don't know are saying their goodbyes.
11. I am a clown, yes a real one.
Whew, that was hard.
So here are the ones that I nominated for the award.
Joy's Thoughts and Things
Oh my goodness......hurry over to see her blog today. She is on a TV segment about being behind the scenes in filming homes. She is adorable, has a wonderful colorful home. She quilts and does needlework.
A journey by Jan
Jan lives in Colorado (my second home) in the mountains. She bikes and hikes and loves photography. She does alot of collages and mixed media art. She is such a sweet person.
At Home In English Valley
Penny is a new Grammy to a sweet little girl named Penny. She likes to do crafts and is the kind of person you want to be your neighbor.
Golden EggVintage by Erica http://goldeneggvintage.blogspot.com/
Her blog is adorable. She loves vintage and makes the cutest thing
Last but not least is Dotty Red by Suzie
Suzie lives across the pond and does amazing sewing projects. She has turned her sewing into a business supporting her two young sons and herself after a major life change. She loves being near the beach. She is one of those people that just make you smile.
Thanks for having such wonderful fun blogs to visit. Now, you can pass this award onto five other people . It makes it fun for others to check out their blogs.