Sunday, October 28, 2012

I'm backkkkkk

I have been in Colorado visiting my grandchildren and their parents.  We had so much fun.We played at the park when it was dinner time and we should have been doing homework.
It can be difficult getting a group picture.  The little guy on the top left kept running away.
There dance lessons followed by a Lacrosse game
Six year olds playing their hearts out.
We went to see Sleeping Beauty that our Eve was in.  She was Gaston.  She is quite the actress.  I think she has been in 5 plays now.  Top row with the beret on.
Cousins posing with the actress.
Then there is ballet and tap for little Mabel. age 3.
Seriously is there anything cuter than little girls in ballet outfits.
A wild and crazy almost three year old with no fear.  That's our little Rico.
 He can now carry on a conversation and is absolutely the cutest little boy.  I think I said cute before.  They are all adorable and as cute as can be.  I miss them already.  So much fun getting to see their daily lives and getting kisses and hugs. 

I think this is my only picture, hah.  Mabel her Mommy and me had a mani/pedi day. 

And you all know how I love snow.  We had SNOW, yeah. 
Now back in Ohio watching the weather channel.  We are in the outside zone of the big storm.  Stocked up on groceries in case our power goes out.  It has before from hurricane winds.....in Ohio, yikes.  But more concerned for my friends and family on the east coast.  Please take care and I hope this storm isn't as bad as it says it will be.
Now to catch up on some blog reading.
(((((HUGS)))))

17 comments:

Just Mags said...

Welcome home Debby! What wonderful pictures. What a super great time you must have had getting to spend time with all your sweeties. Hugs

genie said...

Went to the store and have 3 bags of ice and food. My friend has a generator so if it is really bad we can take stuff to her...that is if we can get there. This is the email I just got: High Wind Warning goes into effect at midnight. Gusts up to 60 mph. Downed trees and power outages possible. Yuck. The pictures from your trip are so sweet. Precious children. It is hard to believe you already have snow though we are in the belt to possibly get hammered with it in the next couple of days. Glad we are not living in NJ. Hope all is well with you and hubby. Bud and I are ok...just concerned about the weather. genie

E said...

Welcome back was thinking about today. Looks like you had a ton of fun, love the toes ! E

Kimberly said...

stay safe Debby!!!

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Looks like you've been having as much fun as we have!!!!
Love the pedi's!
xo, Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Poppy said...

Hi Debby,

Welcome back! So glad you had a wonderful time with your family. Snow looks real good right about now for a lot of people, I think, who are facing a dangerous wait for Sandy to pass by their neck of the woods quickly and without harm.

Stay safe.

Poppy

Gina said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time with your adorable grandchildren!

Stay safe!

NanaDiana said...

Oh, Debbie- I am so glad to be back blogging and so glad to see all your cute "littles" here today. They are all just darling. Hope you have a blessed Sunday- xo Diana

Susie said...

Welcome back home Debby..I hope you don't get snow in Ohio...cause then I may get it and oh my goodness girl, I am not ready. I loved all the kid photos. What a good time you had. Smiles, Susie

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Debby looks like a great trip and O my all the CUTENESS in this post love it! Stay safe and warm my friend ! hugs lil raggedy angie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love all of the fun photos and your new profile pic, too! Looks like you had all kinds of fun. We played with grands about that age today and there's nothing else like it! I hope and pray the storm diminishes. Take care my friend!

Julia said...

The kids are all adorable and took great pictures. Love all the photos. That's a lot of snow so early. I hope that you are all safe from the storm.
Take care.

JB

Jo said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had a gd trip

middle child said...

I am extreemly jealous that you got snow! It is my favorite thing.

Anonymous said...

Debby looks like you had fun here in beautiful Colorado and it even snowed for you while you were here!

We are praying for everyone who might be affected by Hurricane Sandy- what crazy weather we have had lately!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Yep, getting ready for the winds to start howling! Hoping the power does not go out! I need to get any necessities done this morning that require power! Stay safe!~Hugs, Patti

LBP said...

You have the cutest grandkids! I am sure they enjoyed their time with you..Do you have snow today in Ohio? We had snow in the mountains here in Virginia today! Amazing, last week it was 80 degrees!

Blessings

Linda