Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Grammy's Visit/Part Two

My granddaughter is a Daddy's girl all the way. (My son)

This little guy is the sweetes little boy. He can talk your leg off about sports. He really knows what he is talking about too.



We walked out of the museum in downtown Denver and the view was breath taking. The lake, the downtown and the mountains. My pictures don't show the beauty as it was overcast at the time. It was so beautiful.

Love this picture. Off and running to who knows where......

Some serious finger pointing.


Mabel's favortie part of the museum. You could throw scarfs up and the air would make them float. She giggled and giggled.


We didn't think this picture would come out. The light was bright coming in the window. That view again. It was pretty but not like when we stepped out of the museum. We had a fun day. I think I am still on dinosaur overload, though. We topped off the evening with a pizza party with the other half of the family. They made plans for their Thanksgiving celebration. They always spend Thanksgiving together. I was there last year with them. So glad if they can't live here near us that they have each other so close by. Five minutes is pretty close.

Hope you are all having a good week. It takes me a few days to get back to my routine........almost there.













11 comments:

Heather said...

What a beautiful photo of you and your grandchildren! I bet it was hard to say goodbye, although you probably wanted to come home for some rest! :)

Kimberly said...

Your great kids are precious. I like your granddaughters boots!

Nan said...

Oh that is so pretty there and lots of fun with the kids.

Danielle said...

Hi Debby! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your sweet words!! I truly appreciate it! Your grandchildren are so adorable!! These pictures warm my heart so much! xoxo

Brenda Pruitt said...

I have NEVER stepped foot in Colorado! Can you believe that?
Brenda

NanaDiana said...

Aw...Debby- It looks like you had a wonderful time and those kids (big and little) are all beautiful. What a wonderful family time! I hope you are rested up by now! xo Diana

Donna said...

That's such a wonderful picture of you and the grandkids. Thanks for sharing! Denver is pretty and I think your photos were great inspite of the lack of sunshine. Great to hear from you Debby.

xo
Donna

Julie Harward said...

They are so dang cute..what a fun time for them and you! :D

Vera @ Cozy Little Cabin said...

Marvelous! Is that a little velvet dress w/the boots? Or corduroy? Whatever the fabric. . . that little girl is stylin'! I love it!

Junebug said...

What a great picture of you and the and the grand kids. They are just darling! Hugs!

Julia said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures with us.Your grandkids are precious. JB