Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Silly friends

The clowns have gone home now.  I already miss their silly faces.  Here are just a few of the pictures.  I will share more soon.  Our internet keeps going out.  I don't know what I did but it came back on for at least awhile. 
These pictures were taken on the night we brought the clowns into town to put on a show for anyone that wanted to come and see.  I couldn't believe the people that came out for the show, esp. when school had just started.  Even my grands couldn't come since they were trying to get used to going to bed early for school.  Two of mine got to come to the first night of the Clown Academy.  I will show those pictures as well.
It was a long fun week.  Temps. were high and so was the humidity.  These clowns were dedicated to eat, sleep, and learn in all that heat.....no A/C anywhere at the camp.
So, I am resting and adjusting to real life again.
I hope these pictures make you smile.





Yes, that is her real hair.


Our youngest at camp again this year.  This 14 year old is such an awesoe and talented boy.
Cutest couple ever.  I know he is 63 and I think she is older.  She has MS.  Her makeup must have been melting.  They are so funny.

Seriously this lady and her daughter would have taken Scraps home with them.  The little girl fell in love with him.  Mom came out to the camp the next day to get a picture of the group.

Who needs a wig when your hair is already funky.








11 comments:

Susie said...

Looks like the clowns drew a crowd. I was surprise about the young boy. xoxo,Susie

White Lace and Promises said...

These are just precious!

Jane said...

Looks like everyone was having loads of fun! What a wonderful experience for everyone involved!

Musings from Kim K. said...

What fun! I'm sure everyone enjoyed their time with the clowns. Aren't you darling!!

Edna B said...

Your photos are wonderful. It looks like everyone had a most fabulous time at clown camp. I love your photo. You look soooo happy!!! Have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

Julia said...

I can see why the young girl like Scraps. He looks like he could use a friend with his sad face.
I'm glad that you got a week of pure fun.
Wishing you a great week.
Hugs,
JB

Kelly said...

Who doesn't love a circus and who doesn't love clowns? Looks like a fun day!

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

What a big smile this post gave me, thank you for sharing, love this :-D Pam x

Scraps said...

Thank you. I had a great time at the Academy. Looking forward to going again this year. Feel free to friend me on fb - Nicholas Gatrell, a.k.a. Scraps

Scraps said...

Thank you. I had a great time at the Academy. Looking forward to going again this year. Feel free to friend me on fb - Nicholas Gatrell, a.k.a. Scraps