Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Farmers Market and Questions Answered
As I walked to my car people sang to me. Yep they did. Going to the chapel and Here comes the
Bride. Our 40th wedding anniversary is Sunday......so they weren't too far off. We were 19 and 20. It was a good feeling to deliver these flowers but I wished they were for happier times.
Cindy from Rick Rack and Gingham (Love that girl) tagged me in some questions. I am supposed to answer and then tag 8 more people. I will try to do the tagging later. I know you are supposed to do it now. So here goes. I have abreviated the questions.
1. You are forced to leave your home in a disaster. Your family, pets, animals, and important papers are safe. What ten items would you take. ALOT DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU HAVE TO LEAVE. ALL THE THINGS THAT MATTER TO ME ARE SAFE . I GUESS I WOULD GRAB A COUPLE PIECES OF JEWELRY AND SOME FRAMED PICTURES. EVERYTHING ELSE COULD BE REPLACED. I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE MY ANTIQUE WAGON AND MY DAD'S ROCKING CHAIR HE HAD AS A BABY, BUT EVEN THAT SEEMS SILLY. OH MEDS, OF COURSE. CROCS, UNDERWEAR AND A JACKET AND A COZY BLANKET OF COURSE.
2. You are in the store shopping for groceries and in a big hurry. You have to fix dinner for a large group what do you grab. GEEZ LOUISE, I WOULD BE HITTING KFC OR SOMETHING. INGREDIENTS FOR A BIG POT OF CHILI......SOME BROWNIES. SOME GLUTEN FREE HOT DOGS TO PUT ON THE GRILL.
3. A memory of a Car Trip from my childhood, and what did the car look like. MY DAD GOT A CONVERTIBLE IN DECEMBER ONE YEAR. WE RODE AROUND WITH THE TOP DOWN ON A WARM DECEMBER DAY. IT WAS YELLOW.
4. You won alot of money, so much that you needed an accountant, what would you do with the money and who would you help. I LIVE WITH AN ACCOUNTANT. I AM SURE HE WOULD HAVE IDEAS FOR THIS MONEY. I WOULD PAY ALL OUT BILLS, SET ASIDE MONEY FOR RETIREMENT (SAID ACCOUNTANT WORKED FOR ENRON SO OUR RETIREMENT WENT DOWN THE TUBE} PUT ASIDE MONEY FOR THE GRANDKIDS FOR COLLEGE. I WOULD LOVE TO DONATE TO SMILE TRAIN, WHERE THEY FIX CHILDRENS CLEFT AND FACIAL DEFORMATIVES. I WOULD ALSO GIVE MONEY TO MY DOCTOR THAT PRACTICES IN HAITI NOW. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO MAKE SURE BABIES HAVE FORMULA TO DRINK IN THIS COUNTRY AND OTHERS. OKAY, I THINK I RAN OUT OF MONEY.
5. If you could plant a fall garden in a place where the weather would permit it what would you plant. LET ME THINK, WHAT WOULD MY DEER LIKE TO EAT IN THE FALL......MUMS AND PUMPKINS
6. What religious song means alot to me and what memory does it bring. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE BY MERCYME. IT REMINDS ME OF MY DAD AND MY FRIEND THAT DIED. IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT WHERE THEY HAVE GONE.
7. What blogging means to you. WHEN I FIRST STARTED BLOGGING, I GUESS I JUST WANTED TO JOURNAL MY FEELINGS. I LIKED FOLLOWING BLOGS THAT LIKED DECORATING AND CRAFTS THAT I LIKED. BUT THEN I FOUND FRIENDS. REAL FRIENDS THAT CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER AND PRAY FOR EACH OTHER. I LIKE SHARING MY LIFE AND LISTENING ABOUT OTHERS. IT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT IT HAS REALLY MADE MY LIFE DIFFERENT IN A SHORT TIME. I LOVE IT, WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY.
PIE - PEACH
FLOWER - SUNFLOWER
SEASON - FALL
SMELL - VANILLA
ONE MORE BUT I CAN'T READ MY OWN WRITING.
OKAY, CINDY, YOU SHOULD BE AN ATTORNEY. TALK ABOUT DETAIL QUESTIONS........(((((hugs)))))
INFORMATION COMING SOON FOR THE CHRISTMAS BOX SWAP.
OKAY, TIME FOR ME TO HIT THE SACK. THESE EARLY HOURS ARE HARD TO GET USED TO. STILL LOVE MY JOB.