So here are the rules.
1. You can swap a new or vintage child's book.
2. You send me your information........email firstname.lastname@example.org (Blog address, your mailing address, name and write a little something about your self.)
3. You can only spend $10 plus shipping.
4. If you want, you can include other vintage items.....or other little things (surprise us) (Remember those little things in the pictures above........maybe something like that)
5. Send something you would like to receive.
6. I will chose your swap partner. He He He
7. Your package needs to be mailed by May 25th. (That's one month from today)
8. Before you send all your information, please leave me a comment here so I can see if there is enough interest.......I think there will be.
9. Have fun with this. Be willing to post what you give and receive.
And thank you......this will be fun.......if I missed anything , let me know.
I am hoping that my computer hacking is taken care of.
I have pictures I want to post of Hope's birthday party, part two.
I am sad today. The movers are at my friends house packing and moving her from Ohio to South Carolina.....and her husband as well. She stopped by yesterday to take me to coffee. We have been spending alot of time this last month. I know I will see her but not like we do now. It just makes me sad.
This is my first time posting with the new blogger. My pictures are not in the right order. I'm not complaining about the newness because this is the best free thing ever. How would I have gotten to know all of you.
Okay, I think I had better stop.
Hope you all are having a good week.