Monday, April 30, 2012

Angry Birds/Part Two

Good morning my friends.  I can't figure this new Google out.  If you remember Hope had her first party cancelled at the big game room.  This is the following week.   This time it was a go.  The first picture is Hope's little sister and her best friend. .  They are so cute.  Grampy got to shadow them all day.  We all had our jobs.  Mine was to guard an exit.   

 Here are two of the birthday cake.  If I delete one I would probably delete all the pictures.  This cake got frozen from the first party.

 Alot of the balloons were angry birds......but they kept spinning.
 Doodle and Hope
Cake time.  12 little girls in a huge game room with two stories.  We had almost as many adlts as we did children.  It was fun but exhausting.  The steps were probably 25  to and from the game room to the party room......we got our exercise.

Updates......nothing much.  Quiet week-end.  My friend made it to South Carolina.  It seems that I have been meeting up with friends that I haven't seen for awhile.  Great timing, for sure.
Still time to sign up for the Golden Book Swap.  Please join us.
Hope you all have a great new week.


16 comments:

Susie said...

Who needs a gym...when you have kids:):) right? The cake was really cute. So were all those little cutie-pie girls. Are you getting some rest today? Smiles, Susie

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Glad the party finally happened. Looks like the girls had fun.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- How cute. I am glad they finally got to have the party. Those little girls are so cute! Were you tired when the day was done after all that "guarding"? xo Diana

Julia said...

What a good sport grandma you are to have another party and having to exercise at the same time. Nice to have grandpa to shadow the girls while you welcome everybody at the gate. The cake looks great and the girls look happy.

Anonymous said...

What sweet girls and I loved their cake! Birthday parties are such fun but really exhausting. Rest up and relax.

Gretchen

E said...

I love seeing all the fun things you do with the kids, such precious memories ! I'd say enjoy the quiet, because you've had your share of excitement recently :) xo Elaine

Kimberly said...

What a cute cake and sweet children. I hope you are resting today!

Relyn Lawson said...

I was having a FIT over that adorable cake - until I saw the balloon. Then I actually shrieked with delight. I LOVE it!!

Nellie said...

Really cute cake! It would appear that a good time was had by all!

Gina said...

It looks like someone had a really fun birthday party!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

YUM...cake!!! I some how got to the old format, however "they" said it will change soon to the new format..YIKES!!
Deb :)

★Carol★ said...

Looks like it was a fun party! I remember those kiddie parties being exhausting for everyone, including the kids!
I don't like the new Blogger format, especially since it changed on it's own and I didn't do a thing. I hate change!

genie said...

Well, I am glad someone else does NOT understand the new Google+ or whatever it is. I do not have a clue what I need to do and if and if I even need to do anything. On some people’s blogs I cannot find a way to comment. It is really weird. Am doing ok. Am on large doses of calcium with D 3 times a day because of the rotting of my left hip. My spine is shot. If I have too much trouble I will try the shots but I REFUSE to even consider that fusing neck and lumbar discs. No way , Jose. Hope you are ok and the stomach has calmed down.The picture from the party are just so cute. That cake is adorable. Good to hear from you. genie

Perfectly Printed said...

What fun!! a young girls birthday party!!

chris

Jane said...

Oh, that looks like such a fun party! I'll bet you did need a lot of adults with so much space to cover & so many little ones to keep track of!

Lynn B said...

What a good Grandma, isn't it so much fun! I so love spending time with my grandson. Hope you have a great week. Hugs, Lynn