Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Seriously this is not a picture out of Pottery Barn. I guess you could tell that, hah. I need a new camera.......I keep saying that, don't I?
Okay the above picture............ all this was purchased BUT notice the painting on the wall. Dad did this......see the little stripe on the trim.


Dad painted this pictures to go above the changing table.




Dad did the letters and this painted banner.















Can you tell this crib is not slept in.......Baby
B. sleeps with his Mama and Dad.....but not for long as his baby brother is about to arrive. He is the sweetest little thing. It took him over a year to like me.
And this Nanny was crushed. Their whole family thought it was funny as Laken adores me above everyone. When I left this week-end he ran over to me with his arms up and cried, "Nanny." Okay, I was over the rainbow.

Sorry this is dark. I was taking pictures at midnight while I babysat and in the dark. Wonder what the neighbors thought. Doodle and I made the little star ornament by the teddy bear. I love how her mom always displays the things we make. Just so you know Dad is a fishing, hunting, party man. He totally remolded their downstairs and it is unbelieveable. He is so funny and has never met a stranger. He was so excited when Baby B. was born that he started screaming, "He has a weiney." Actually he said the "P" words but that's not very funny, is it? He was so excited as they didn't know the sex of the baby. On this note, I will end this post. Stay tuned for Doodles' room.













7 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

What a sweet room. I love the letters and the pennant.

bj said...

ooo, this is all sooo cute.
Now, tell me quick, where did they get the lower case letters? I want to do that for some of the grands..but i especially want lower case...Thanks, sweetie.
oxoxo bj

Ruby Jean said...

Isn't that just so Precious...It does look like a picture out of the PBK magazine...Oh and how I LOVE looking through their Magazines... : )

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Really darling room. I love it and it does look like it is from a magazine.
They do just pull every string to our hearts don't they.
You can reach Kathy my blogazine guest here.

http://www.creativehomeexpressions.blogspot.com/

I will be looking for your email soon that you want to be a guest.
Love ya
Maggie

NanaDiana said...

Such a cute room, Debby~ and it does look like it is out of PB. Dad did a good job on all those details.

HOW DID the job interview go? xoDiana

Sherri B. said...

What a great job dad did, Wow! I would also like to know where they got the lower case letters. xo

Anonymous said...

How adorable Debby! I love blue and brown together, and this is really cute! Being a grandma is the greatest!!! I just got a new camera, so I'm still trying to figure it out. All I got was a point and shoot, but there's still a lot of darn buttons, LOL! Marcia