Saturday, April 16, 2011

Big Chair, Little Man

Poor Baby Q. was so confused when we put him in this giant chair. He couldn't figure out what was going on. He is always on the go and he didn't know how to get out of it. The picture reminds me that almost all our problems are really little things. Lots of little things can build up and be a big problem, but most can be managed. Sometimes we may feel that the weight of the world is on our shoulders. That's when we need prayer the most. Today is Palm Sunday. To me it is a day of so much promise. My Mother was born on Palm Sunday. Also my K. Bug was also born on Palm Sunday. With an Apgar of 1 she is a true miracle. I always said that the angels looked down upon us that day. They were there to take her away from us and changed their mind. What a sweet child she is. Her middle name is HOPE. We can all use a little HOPE. My compuer is fixed. I need to download pictures to share.......like one of K. Bug. My Mom is doing very well. Mr C.B. and I are taking her to the surgeon tomorrow. I hope that we can handle it. She walks pretty good with a walker but this trip is her first since the fall other than by ambulance. The sun is shining here. Lots of dark clouds and wind. So many tornados across our country. Hope you all are well. (((((HUGS)))))

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that BIG chair. Reminds me of Edith Ann (from Laugh-In)!

Yes, don't sweat the small stuff. Be greatful everyday. And remember that there are people who have it much harder.

Have a lovely day, my friend. I hope the wind settles down at your home, too. We're off for a walk (no bikes) in a few minutes to a place where it's calmer! The sun's out and it's 60...can't complain.

(((hugs)))backatcha!

French Hen Farm said...

cute picture!!
lovely message!
have a great week!
Linda

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

wow that is such a cute pic..... and thanks for your words today....Palm Sunday is a special day but you have even more reasons to celebrate it. Be Blessed

beachvintage.com said...

That is so cute!

bj said...

I was just looking at the photo on your sidebar, with all your grands. You are such a beautiful grandmother.

This is an adorable photo...
May you walk in the SON..
XO bj

Sue said...

That is one heckuva big chair, Debby! That baby is dwarfed. Hope all goes well with your mother's app't. I heard it was supposed to rain for the next week. It has been awful here with wind, rain, flooding... Will spring ever make its appearance? Have a Happy Easter! xo Sue