Thursday, March 19, 2015

Bunnies

I don't have much for you today.  Just a few bunnies.  Right behind bears, bunnies are a love for me as well.
The little bunny on the right is from a box of candy from my husband.  Like Godiva candy, the good stuff.  The one on the left is a Boy's.  The teeny tiny one is from my friend that has passed.  It's a bear dressed in a duck suit.
The big one in the front just would not sit still for pictures.  In everyone she is blurry.  Can you read what it says "A little gray hare never hurt anyone." 



Speaking of blurry this pic is for sure.  It was a grab the camera moment.  M. came with his dad to pick Mabel up after his Lacrosse practice.  He came and set down in my hubby's childhood rocker.  The bunnies are from bunny "I love you book."  That book is one of the couple of bunny books sitting on the stool next to the chair.  He sat down to get on his I pod.  He just held the bunnies while he was on it.  It was so funny seeing him sitting there holding the bunnies that Grammy had to get a pic of it.  He sat there because there is an outlet.  His electronics are always dead.  One more thing about bunnies.  I am trying to make the cute ones by Jo Jo (Magnolia) that Brenda posted the other day.  I was so careful about picking out yarn that wasn't wool.  Well making the pom poms got messy.  I had fuzz everywhere.  I think I have it in my lungs.  Seriously.  What do you do about that? 
Well, unless you have some remedies I guess we will have to wait and see,  So excuse me, I need to go push some dust around for the showing later today.
 
 


7 comments:

Shirley said...

Good Morning Debby, I keep hoping that I will see a post that says your house is sold. All children love stuffed animals whether they are young or old. It was a camera moment for sure. We love all the little ones and they keep us active. It is cold and rainy here today and I am taking a "me" day. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend Shirley

NanaDiana said...

Cute pictures-bunnies and boy!
Hope your house showing went well.
I sure hope you did not get anything in your lungs. That is what happened to me with the pneumonia...I inhaled something---ugh

Arlene G said...

So sweet!! Saw the cute bunny you sent to Judy as she shared it on her blog today. It is precious.

Julia said...

Hi Debby, I'm glad that you're having another showing today. They seem more frequent since you changed agent.

Love the big grey hare, haha, too cute ... I've been putting my ceramic bunnies around the house for Easter.

Love the boy and the bunny picture. It will look cute at his wedding reception. hehe.
Good luck with your house showing.
Hugs,
JB

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love bunnies too and need to finish a small one that I'm sewing. It's time to get them all out to enjoy! Sweet hugs, Diane

Susie said...

Debby, I loved the picture of the boy just holding the bunny as he played with his electronics. That is a sweet photo. Hope you are feeling better with spring here. You home should be showing often, now. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

CatieAn said...

HI debby I thought the bunny picture was sweet but not as sweet as your grand with the bunny. I don't think anyone is too old to snuggle with one. Hope spring is arriving where you are.