Friday, October 28, 2011

not so freaky friday

The elementary classes parade around the school before their parties start. My granddaughters were so happy. They weren't expecting me to be there. Goose is a spider......a cute one.


Here's my K. Bug...... a really scary mummy.




This is my sweet neighbor girl. The one that said she was "farsighted". Look behind her.
Now, that's a scary first grader.
Our trick-or-treat night was last night. The street in front of the elementary school closes and most of the whole village goes there. This one house does a big pumpkin display like this every year. How would you like to carve all of these pumpkins.

Our neighborhood used to have lots of kids until they all started going to town. I had 8 this year.
These little guys are regulars. I love the look on the little Mario. So serious.

O. and
A. had their pre-school parties on different on different days but both were ladybug princesses

Lunch before
A.'s day........Izzy's ears at the bottom. She scored this day and got part of a sandwich blowing her diet.


A. took this pose on her own, funny girl.
Not smiling though.


She's smiling at O.'s school.

I will post more cuties later. I am helping out at Doodle's Halloween party tomorrow night. My granddaughter are going with me.

Happy Haunting my
Bloggy Friends.


Booooooooooooooooooooooooo
















15 comments:

genie said...

Am hanging in there. Prednisone is working; No word from UVA on appt. Worked the 3 days and did ok. A few back spasms, but that was all. Will write this weekend...maybe Skype :-) These are the sweetest photos. The children look like they are having such a good time. Ugh....when I think of all of those sugar highs. XOXO genie

Grammy Goodwill said...

I love Halloween. I miss teaching ele school this time of year. I'm surprised at all the different times communities are trick or treating. What cuties you have photographed!

Brenda Pruitt said...

My granddaughter Marley is going to be a witch. Having fun with the little blue house!
Brenda

NanaDiana said...

They are so darned cute! Isn't it fun when they spot you and their faces just light up? Then they hit high school and pray that you NEVER show up! Let's enjoy these ages while we can! xo Diana

Kimberly said...

They are all so darn cute. The granddaughters are precious and I am sure it was such a nice surprise to see you there.

Nan said...

The kids all look so cute, nice you showed up.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Hi Debbie...Halloween is just so much fun! All of my grands are grown..so..no more fun little costumes. I have five Greats but they don't live near me...so..sob..I will just have to dote on the neighbors little ones. Which is fantastic anyway!!

Jo said...

How cute Love to see the kids dressed up!

Susie Q said...

Oh so precious Debby! Nothing as wonderful as being with little ones! I so loved the photos!
Love,
Sue

quiltjude said...

Happy halloween to you all :)

Jess said...

What fun! I love the mummy costume :)

Deb said...

Such cuties! We dressed up at work last week (cuz we're off on Mondays) and it was so much fun! Some people are just so creative with their costumes! Happy Halloween! ~Deb~

Andi's English Attic said...

How cute is everyone? Although Mario looks as though he's indulging his mum :)

Love the pumpkin display. Really spectacular. xx

Pam Kessler said...

We do the same in our town. Most everyone goes to this one street downtown and everyone on that street goes all out decorating their houses and stuff. And then there's a block party later that night at the town hall. I have never gotten a single Trick or Treater since we've moved her.

Relyn Lawson said...

I was just checking in with you about the swap. I hope it was wonderful and encouraging. Thanks so much for playing along with year.