Monday, July 12, 2010

Last Day in Colorado

Our last day in Colorado.  It's always hard to say goodbye.  I will miss little Q. in my arms and the chatting Snow White.  Little Fella and Babes are already in Ohio, so we will get to visit with them when we return.
There was a beautiful double rainbow here last night.  Part of the sky was very dark and the sunshine came through at the right time.  We couldn't see the total rainbows but Grampy, Snow White and my SIL were fishing and they could see both rainbows in full form.
Do you see Snow White and Me in the train?  I think I will come home by train, what do you think?
I hope everyone is surviving the heat.....supposed to be 98 in Colorado tomorrow.

10 comments:

Junebug said...

Great pics - grandkids are soooooooo cute!!!

Lona said...

The grandbabies are so cute. I hope you have enjoyed your time with them.
Gorgeous rainbow pictures. I have been trying for the longest time to catch a picture of one. Maybe its these hills that make them hard to spot.

Sherri B. said...

Love seeing the grandbabies...trains are fun but they take way too much time getting places.

Nan said...

Yes I do see you in the train. Oh I bet you will miss them terribly, then after a few days you will adjust and carry on right.
Take Care and safe voyage to you.
Nan

Julie Harward said...

Thanks for your visit...looks like you have had a great time..my heart hurts when I kiss them good bye too! :D

Kathy said...

Coming home by train would be fantastic! I've always wanted to travel that way at least once! Love the children! They're precious! I was able to hold a 6 week-old yesterday! Missionaries were visiting our church and came over to lunch.
So glad you had a terrific time!
God Bless,
Kathy

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Great photos! It looks like you're having a wonderful time. :)
It's so hard to say goodbye though isn't it?? I always cry when my sister goes home.
Have a safe trip back!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

...a fun last day!

Kmama said...

Oh my goodness! Look at that rainbow. Fabulous pictures.

Thank you so much for commenting on my BFF post over at Shell's blog last week!

pogonip said...

I'm so glad you got to visit your little ones! They are precious and I'll bet they kept you busy, lol.