Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Clowning around and Teddy Bear Show

 Here I am again.  I’ll keep trying.

I recently attended Mid Atlantic Clown Association’s convention.  This is my fourth year.  If you remember , I was apart of ClownTown in Ohio for 25 years.

I’m not clowning much since Covid but would like to start back at The Ronald McDonald House again soon.

The convention was from Thursday through Saturday in Pa.  On Sunday we drove to Hunt Valley in Maryland for a Teddy Bear Show.  I went last year and loved it.

I’m back home again and ready to start decorating.

Hopefully I will be able to post pictures.

❤️  






4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Looks like all the clowns were having a great time! Your teddies are adorable.

Julia said...

Hi Debbie. It's nice seeing a post from you and that you're still doing what you like.
Take care and stay well.
Hugs,
Julia

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Hello Debbie. Hope all is well, and you are enjoying the new year - Love your sweet teddies. Hugs

Cake Pearls said...

Buy various shapes of Silicone Fondant Mould at good price from online Cakepearls. decorating suitable for candy, jelly, soap, chocolate, wax, ice, epoxy resin, polymer clay, and various types of molded clay. shop now!