Friday, April 14, 2023

A new blessing

 Hello again.  Thanks Merry and Julia for stopping by and leaving message.  I think I am back in the right language.  Either things have changed a lot or I’m just old.  I will keep trying.  I can’t reply but I will figure that out and how to post pictures.  

I post mostly on Facebook and Instagram debby_Messner but I want to return here.

If you looked at my profile, life has changed.  I don’t want to start again with doom and gloom but need to catch you up.

The pandemic has changed our lives forever, everyone. We lost our youngest to Covid at 34.  I was in the ICU at the same time for 8 days.  This was in 2020, so before vaccinations.  I’ll explain at a later date.

I have a new little granddaughter that was born three months after my son passed.  She will never get to know her daddy.

But our Chloe Annabelle has been such a blessing.  I can’t wait to post pictures of her.

I’m okay but she n a CPap and oxygen at night.

So that’s probably a lot to digest at the time, so I will be back again soon.

❤️

3 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Debby. I am so sorry. I can't imagine your family's heartbreak. This virus has a lot to answer for. Chloe sounds like such a precious gift and it is sad she will not know her daddy while here on earth. I hold your family in prayer.

The first death in our hospital was our brother in law's sister's husband. She had just retired from nursing and he had just retired, too. They were looking forward to traveling and visiting family across the country. He was in ICU for a very long time and had come off the vent and was improving just before he passed. It devastated his wife and family and things will never be the same.

Would you like me to do a "plug" on my blog to invite people back to you? I know there has been a lot of changes in the blogging world.

Julia said...

Hi Debby. It's good to see you are returning to Blogger. I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your son. Such a devastating heartbreak to lose one of our children. I lost my oldest daughter in 2016 so I'm aware of the pain and sorrow. ((Hugs))

We might be able to help you with posting your photos on Blogger. Congratulations on your new granddaughter.

Hugs,
Julia

NanaDiana said...

Debby-Nice to see a post from you here. I know you have had way too much on your plate these last few years....more than one should have to handle. I am so glad you have that sweet baby, Chloe, in your life. I know your son would adore her. xo Diana