Monday, March 13, 2017

Daffodils and Snow

BloggerImageMy daffies are in shock. They bloomed in February.  With snow predicted they will probably not make it.
We have had such warm weather. Lately some chilly weather. 70s on day 20s the next.  Hoping you all surviving.
BloggerImage
A couple of cuties I have made for my retail spaces. I really like needle felting.  My little Hank loves to steal my wool.
BloggerImage  A tiny birds nest.

BloggerImageNew project started with some ducks.

My daughter and her children are coming the end of the month from Colorado.I need to finish projects and get ready. I can't wait to my fisher boy sees the pond.  The deer and the ducks are making daily visits. 

BloggerImageOur 3 ten year olds have started turning 11. Goose is first.  On her birthday she had an accident that involved hitting a sign twice and cutting her head.  They used glue to mend it but later they found out she has a concussion.  Hoping she will be well soon. She is tiny but plays very rough basketball and year around soccer.  Then she got hurt running on the playground.

Well that's it for today.  Stay safe.

9 comments:

Mereknits said...

As someone who had many concussions when I was little I feel her pain. Hope she is up and running around soon. Have a wonderful visit with your family.

Julia said...

So sorry about Goose's accident. I hope she will make a full recovery.
Such a pretty girl. Happy Birthday to her and all the rest. They grow so very fast.

Your felted Easter pieces are so cute. Such dainty little things. My granddaughter and daughter are both excellent at felting but I never tried it.
Sorry about the poor daffodils. A lot of folks are complaining of the same thing. I hope that some will make it through to bloom.
Hugs,
Julia

Betsy said...

Love your little Easter decorations...so cute. I'm sorry about Gooses accident. I've had 3 concussions just this past year. I feel so sorry for her as I know the pain. Prayers.
Blessings,
Betsy

Susie said...

Hi Debby, Happy birthday to all your cuties that will be eleven. I like those felt things. Stay warm and safe there. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hope that your granddaughter will soon be up and about again, but taking it a bit slower. Your creations are all so delicate and look very cute as well. Thanks for the visit and comment on our blog post today. Yes, we are living in a mill apt in Nashua, NH after relocating here a little over 2 years ago from VA, where we lived for 12 years. We are both natives of NJ.

Karen Mortensen said...

Hope your granddaughter is okay. Love the things you made.

Katie Mansfield said...

Your needle felted creations are precious. I did a snowman at Christmas. It was fun. I'm a new follower! I'll be back.

Edna B said...

I so hope we haven't lost all our Spring blossoms. Our weather is cool now, but Spring temps are lurking in the near future. You have a wonderful evening. Hugs, Edna B.

Jill said...

Hi Debby, I wanted to stop by to tell you how much I appreciate your prayers for my surgery last Monday. Diana posted a prayer request on her blog and I am full of gratitude! I am slowly recovering but wanted you to know how very much I appreciate you thinking of me. :-) Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Jill