Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Pumpkin patch

BloggerImage BloggerImage BloggerImageI love going to the pumpkin patch. They get more elaborate every year. We used to have two great choices close by.  One closed last year. That's a little sad.  M and M have had a little fall break. We were happy to spend time with them.
We have also been spending time with this little one as well.BloggerImageShe is gaining weight more than height.  She is so happy when she finishes her bottle and before she falls asleep.  Such a sweet baby.  I wish things were easier for her little family. Seems like there is always turmoil.  They are looking for a new home at the moment.
I have been to a couple of flea markets lately and a few coming up.  It's so much easier when it isn't so hot outside.  We are still having above average temps but cooler evenings.  The leaves are turning.

I am trying to organize my dolls.  After our last doll club meeting I think several of us are afraid of become hoarders.  I have a small collection compared to others. But I don't want my dolls to takeover.  I moved several things around and out of the room.  It still looks the same.  Any one want to share about their collections or offer advice.

I hope you are enjoying fall in your neck of the woods.  Such a beautiful time of the year.
Toddles.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

I love going to the pumpkin patch with our grandchildren. You are lucky to have yours close by that you can go with them. What a sweet picture. She looks like. A happy baby.
Blessings,
Betsy

Susie said...

Debby, I loved the pictures. The kids are so cute with the pumpkins..you can tell they like them. Yes the baby is adorable, I pray her family can get it together and find a wonderful home for that little sweetheart. Blessings to you Debby. xoxo, Susie

Karen Mortensen said...

Great pumpkin patch. Darling baby.

vivian said...

Your grandchildren are so cute Deb! one of our favorite pumpkin patch places closed down last year too.. there are others, but further away. I bought the kids all pumpkins this year. but we didnt get to go somewhere really fun to get them. darn! as for dolls taking over.. I watch my collections take over everytime I pull them out.. but I love it! lol! I do have it under control actually.. but I have to be careful!
have a great weekend my friend!
xoxo
vivian

Edna B said...

Your grandchildren are beautiful!! Enjoy them, they grow up so quickly. As for your dolls, I know what you mean. I started a collection years ago, but finally had to stop collecting them because I was running out of room to display them. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

such beautiful Fall photos!!
nothing like a trip to the Pumpkin Patch!!