Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Grammy Time

 
Going to be on a bloggy break for awhile spending time with my littles. So excited.
I want to apologize that I haven't responded to all your heartfelt comments.  When my Kindle was working I could email you.  It won't charge up.  And since someone else has my new Kindle it is too hard with the computer.  My computer won't let me email back.
But I do appreciate all your happy thoughts.  I may be able to stop in but maybe not.  I will be back online in a couple of weeks for sure.
((((((HUGS))))

10 comments:

20 North Ora said...

What a wonderful reason to be away from your computer! Enjoy those precious babies!

Judy

NanaDiana said...

Hugs to you, Debby! Enjoy your time with those kiddos- they grow up way too fast to miss any of it. xo Diana

Miss Merry said...

Enjoy your time with the littles! I just hope they apprehend the thieves!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Have fun...I know you will! Sweet hugs, Diane

Mereknits said...

Have a wonderful time with the little's.
Hugs to you,
Meredith

Susie said...

Hugs back to you Debby. I know there are times when you could use some warm hugs too. We all need them. Bless your heart, xoxo,Susie

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Have a wonderful time with your sweet angels!
Hugs,
Jemma

Julia said...

Enjoy this precious time with the grands. Hugs,
JB

bj said...

awww, Debby...don't stress about not visiting. We all understand and all us grandmas know being with the grands is THE important thing....HAVE FUN. :)

Tammy said...

Enjoy your time! Hugs and blessings, Tammy