Friday, April 3, 2015

Buuny Flop

I know you think I meant bunny hop, no I meant flop.  I saw this idea for bunnies on one of Brenda's (Cozy little house) feature post.  Johanna from Flip this house on HGTV had posted how these were made.  Hers' were so adorable sitting in a tea cup.  Well mine flopped. Not only did they take forever the fuzzies were the cause of an allergic reaction, not once but twice.
Today we had the girly girls K and Goose.  We went to see the adorable movie Home.

Later we gave them their little gifts for Easter.  This bunny was the floppiest.  It kinda looks like my granddog Rudy.
 
 
Here are three of the four.
They got their arms in the air like they just do not care.  They wore their soccer shirts grandpa got them in the fall.
 
Then we went to Bob Evans.  We have had such bad experiences the last few times we have gone there.  Today things went pretty well.
 
You see we are still smiling.
Happy Easter my friends. 
 


13 comments:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Cute little bunnies, and even cuter little girls!

PatC - All is Bright said...

So sweet! Easter blessings my friend.

Pat

Blondie's Journal said...

Awwwww...sweetness all around! Never been to Bob Evans but love their breakfast sausage (my downfall!)

Jane xxxx

Patti said...

Your grands are adorable! Such a blessing to have them close enough to play with! I miss mine...all the way in CO. Happy Easter!

Grammy Goodwill said...

Happy Easter to you as well. It looks like you had a "grand day" with the girls.

Jane said...

So sweet - your beautiful grand girls and those hoppy, floppy bunnies too! Happy Easter!

Lisa @ Once Upon A Doll Collection said...

I just love the precious little bunnies that you made!!! Wonderful pictures of your day with your grands! Fun to see everyone's smiles! Happy Easter!!!

Mereknits said...

Those bunnies are floppy and adorable. Love the grandkids, so sweet.
Hugs and Happy Easter,
Meredith

Edna B said...

Your bunnies are adorable. The kids will love them. What a great photo of you and hubby. I miss going out to "all you can eat" breakfasts with my hubby. Not that I ate all that much, but he loved these places. And we did enjoy a lot of good food.

The sun is shining and its a beautiful day here in New England. The Bunny came by early this morning to deliver baskets for everyone and fuzzy toys for the fur babies.

Now I think I'll wash up the dishes and sit back and crochet a bit. You have a Blessed and Happy Easter. Hugs, Edna B.

Kelly said...

Your granddaughters look like they're having a blast at the movies! Now that my youngest is almost 14, I miss taking him to the young Disney movies. Now, he just wants to go to those wild adventure Sci-Fi type movies. I think your bunnies turned out great! I don't see anything wrong with them. Hope you're having a great Easter today.

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

I love how K and Goose always look like they really love each other and are happy to be sisters!
The bunnies are too cute...even if they did cause an allergic reaction! Ahhhh! lol
Erica :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Well, I think the bunnies are scruffy and cute! :) Haven't heard of the movie HOME, but then again, I don't ever see any movies over here. Looks like ya'll had a fun day. Best wishes, Tammy

Susie said...

Debby, You look great in the photo. The little girls, are precious. I love that you and your husband had a great day with them. Blessings, xoxo,Susie