Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Just a little more Halloween

 
 
 
Sunday evening was our Trick or Treat night.  It was postponed because of storms.  My sons and their families and Mr. Cozy and I were getting together for soup and salad before time to go out.  We decided to surprise the grands by dressing up.  They thought it was so funny.  I wish I had pictures of the other two that are out West....maybe later.   The morning after the fun, this bunny got really sick.  She is still not feeling well.  Grammy watched her a couple hours so her daddy could go back to work.

Updates........I am now watching Dorothy and Spy man. above 3 to 4 days a week.  They both go to school  - one elementary and the other one just 3 hours in the afternoon.  But I take them and pick them up on these days.  It is so much fun to be able to do this.  It has also made life a little busier.  I still have Baby Olivia.  I mentioned this before........I know......just wanted to make sure that you knew.....hah.

I wasn't going to do the "Thankful" list this November but decided to anyway.  So since this is the 5th
her are the first five........random order

God, my family, friends, my pets, the roof over my head.
Happy November my Bloggy friends.

14 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

The kiddos are just adorable in their costumes, and grandma and grandpa, too!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Those are amazing costumes! And I love that the elders were involved too! How fun!

Holly said...

I love your costumes! What a beautiful picture of y'all and the grands! Glad you received the owls yesterday. Have a wonderful night, Holly

vivian said...

LOVE all the costumes!! such fun! I didnt really dress up, just put pink and spiders in my hair and carried my skelly around for the day! lol!
have a great week my friend.
xoxo
vivian

Dewena said...

You really are fun grandparents! You all are adorable! Maybe next year I'll dress up too, inspired by you. You are a busy lady.

SImple and Serene Living said...

You all look so adorable. You are one busy lady. xo Laura

NanaDiana said...

GREAT pictures, Debby. I love the one of you and hubby with the kids all dressed up Those are all GREAT costumes. Hope you had a good day- I know how busy you are with all the kids now-xo Diana

NanaDiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

You and your husband look so cute. What a nice surprise for the grandkids!

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a fun surprise for your grands. You look adorable in your costumes.

Edna B said...

Everyone looks so great in their costumes. What a fun photo of both of you with the kids. That's a memory keeper! Have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You guys all look so cute. Your awesome grandparents!

Perfectly Printed said...

Love this picture!!!

Julia said...

Debby, I just love that photo of all of you together. just priceless. Great costume and you are such a great sport to dress up and your hubby too.

Have a great weekend.
Hugs
JB