Sunday, June 30, 2013

The road trip comes to an end

We made it from Ohio to Colorado just fine.  Only one fall at a rest stop that led to a bump on the head and a bloody nose.  No not me......this cute non stop three old.  While we are all suffering from the last leg of the trip........as you can see he isn't.  What is he doing.  He is fishing of course.
Okay.......I think I signed up with Blog Lovin.  Scared I will loose all my blog by friends.  I fly home on Tuesday and hope to get things straightened out then.  I have received group requests but didn't know what to do.  Hope it isn't too late.  Bear with me.  I have lots to tell you.  So don't disappear on me.  Hugs
PS There is no video....My Kindle is crazy.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

don't understand this whole goggle thing. If I lose you send me your blog link thru facebook.

Julia said...

Glad you got back safely.

Blog Reader dooms Day tomorrow. I'll miss Blog Reader because it was always up to the minute. Bloglovin is slower.
I've added a Bloglovin button on my blog anyway.

Take care and get some rest.
Hugs,
JB

vivian said...

I suppose I better check out this bloglovin thing.. I hate technical changes!
oh well... I have your blog on my side wall, so I know I wont lose you!
xoxo
vivian

NanaDiana said...

OH- I signed up for Bloglovin' today, too, Debby and I hope it all goes smoothly. xo Diana

Relyn Lawson said...

Do tell.



I've been spending a lot of time chilling and not doing much blogging. Till now. I wanted to tell you that I got the Linky going on my Things I Learned In June post. I am hoping you'll want to play along.

At Home in English Valley said...

Am I the only person who follows blogs from my bookmarks? I'm gonna need some help... You're gonna need a vacation from your vacation. Take care my friend. Love, Penny

Lutka And Co. said...

Glad you got back safely. And it looks like you had lots of fun, and the little ones still have energy to spare :)