Monday, April 22, 2013

My Clown friends

How many of you have clown friends?  I bet not too many. I have posted several times about mine.  I don't think I ever posted that my BFF clown friend moved away last fall.  She moved all the way to Florida.  I was happy for her but it was sad.  I have lost so many friends.  Some have moved South and some have unfortunately passed away.  I was so excited to find out that another BFF clown friend that had moved away moved back.  Now she only moved an hour away but she is back and really close.  I am so excited.  We have known other forever.  Lots of fun clown memories.  Well........
I bought tickets for Hubby and I to go see Popovich........clowns and shelter pets......what not to love.
Well Hubby got sick.  He really didn't feel well.  So, I call my clown friend, LuLu.  She said she would go.  We had so much fun.  If you have a chance to see this show go.  The animals are adorable.  They ride on trains, firetrucks, and do tricks.  Have you ever seen cats do tricks......I hadn't.  Popovich juggles, climbs up and down ladders unassisted and does all kinds of things.  It was just a great family show.  I wanted to get a picture of him afterwards but the line was long.  So we found this sandwich board outside.  How funny.  We had to squeeze in around some little kids to take each other's pictures.  But it was a good day.  The sun was shining and the temps weren't too cold.
I stopped and got Poor Hubby chicken noodles and mashed potatoes so he was a happy camper.
I hope you all have a good week.  So much sadness last week.  It has to be a better week for everyone.  (((((HUGS))))

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that looks like so much fun and great for you that your friend moved back so close to you.
Have a good week

Sherri B. said...

That sounds like so much fun..I have never seen a cat do a trick, I can't imagine how you would convince them to do one..hmm. xo

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I did not know cats could or would do tricks. Glad you got to see the show, Debby.

Unknown said...

Hi Debby, I got your e-mail, but it doesn't let me respond. We will definitely get together by the end of May. Please let me be walking by then!
I do recall you are a clown. I am so glad your friend has moved close again.
Take care, beautiful weather! E

Unknown said...

What a cool name your friend has...LuLu...it's without a doubt she would be a fun person to have for a friend!
I'm so excited my blue jars from Ball arrived today! They are so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so much for directing us to them! I love them...I'm just tickled pink...or rather blue with them..Tehe!Have a great evening! Hugs...Patti M :)

Julia said...

I'm glad that yo got your friend moving back closer to you again.
Have fun.
Hugs,
JB

Kimberly said...

What fun!! Hope your having a good week, Debby. I never knew cats could do tricks.

NanaDiana said...

I am so glad your friend moved closer to home. It is sad when our friends die and/or move leaving us behind. Hope the hubby is feeling better and those are cute pics of your and Lulu! xo Diana

vivian said...

looks like fun! Im glad your friend could go in your hubbys place and I hope he is feeling better soon.
have a great day debby!
xoxo