Friday, December 15, 2017

Merry Christmas to all.

BloggerImage

This is our Christmas card this year. It was a goof but we loved it so much.  Hubby and I were trying to hold the baby still when the hat fell down over her eyes.

BloggerImage

And now you can see her face.  We have so much fun with her.  She is starting to walk a little now.  Hope we can keep up with her.

Are you wrapping up getting ready for holidays.  I started so early by getting my shop space ready the first of November.  I still having baking and wrapping to do, but going to just enjoy the last 10 days.
I'm looking forward to the get togethers  with our family.  We keep the gifts simple here.  I'm trying to hold out on just giving money or gift cards. That day is coming soon enough.  

BloggerImage

We are having a busy month with our eyes. I had cataract surgery last week. It went well.  Hubby has to have a little surgery to remove a cyst in the corner of his eye on the 20th.  He has to see a plastic surgeon that specializes in eyes.  It should be minor, we are hoping.  Then after Christmas I'm having my other eye done.  We should see well to bring in the new year.

BloggerImage

It's been cold here but not much snow.  I'd rather have it a few degrees warmer and more snow.  Sorry, but it's just magical.

The older grands are busy with basketball games, dancing, and digging for gold.  Q is having a birthday party tomorrow in the mountainous where they get to dig for gold.  How cool is that.  We love when they call for back up with the kids.  It's nice that hubby only works one day a week because some times it takes two of us.   They are now 14, 13,11, 11, 11, 9, 8, and 1.  

BloggerImage

Our furry kids are always on our laps except when the baby is here.  They follow her at all times.

BloggerImage

So we would love to wish you all a Christmas with memories to cherish and a happy, heathy New Year.


BloggerImage
And we hope Santa is good to you. BloggerImage

13 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Merry Christmas! Glad to hear from you. What an adorable snowman. She is a cutie pie. Gosh, dont grandchildren grow up fast? Healing wishes for healthy eyes in the new year!

Betsy said...

I enjoyed your post today. That picture you used for your card is just precious. We received over 8 inches of snow today here in Spokane. You’re welcome to it. More is apparently on the way. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Blessings,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family,,that baby is adorable!

NanaDiana said...

Look at that adorable baby! You are such a blessing in her little life and I know she has you all wrapped right around her little finger!
It is great to see so many pictures from you with you and hubby looking so well. Sorry about the eye surgeries. I always think it is scary to think about eye surgery because we depend on our sight so much!
I hope you have a beautiful, wonderful, blessed Christmas, Debby. Love you, my sweet clown friend. xo Diana

Susie said...

Hi Debby, I have missed you. I am so glad to see you are doing well . Your family is growing too. I want that little snowman. LOL. Her adorable expression made me smile. I am thinking of cataract surgery after the holidays. Blessings to all of you, xoxo, Susie
p.s. praying for a mild winter girl.

Julia said...

Hi Debby, it's nice seeing a post from you. I'm glad you got through the first cataract surgery before Christmas. I wishing you both success with your eye surgeries so that you can start the new year seeing how good you both look.

The baby snowman or snow baby is adorable.
Merry Christmas and happy New year`.
Hugs, Julia

Linda said...

It as so nice to catch up with you! That grand baby is precious! And you have so many grandchildren! That’s wonderful! I have 8 with four of them the same age! The quadruplets are 5 years old now.
I love your Teddy Bear holding Christmas Tree!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Mereknits said...

I loved the card photo and the stories of your grandchildren. I wish you and your family a very happy Holiday.

Delena said...

What a festive house you have. Good luck with your eye operations! Big family and lots of fun. Merry Christmas from Camada!

Edna B said...

Your fur kids are beautiful and that little granddaughter is just so precious. Such wonderful photos of you and hubby. Hope the rest of your cataract surgery goes well too. You have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs, Edna B.

bj said...

What an adorable little baby girl....well,they are all adorable. Don't we loooove our grands and great grands...such blessings.
Love the photo of you and your sweetie.

Lalka Crochetka said...

it is the sweetest little Snowman I have seen :) great idea for photo session :)

laixinjie said...

I remember I had a similar experience, so I know your mood well, good luck, By the way,I like custom canvas prints
custom canvas photo prints
custom canvas pictures