Monday, May 8, 2017

Rain, rain, flowers and birthdays


BloggerImageFour generationsBloggerImageMy Mother turned 90.  About 50 of us spent the weekend together celebrating.  Little cousins met other little cousins.  It was somewhat a take over of the hotel. We had a banquet one evening.  It was a little too much for the birthday girl as the following two weeks she was pretty ill.  She's back to normal and drove her car .  Scary.

The sun is trying to shine.  So much rain.  We have been lucky considering the rest of the country.  The flowers are blooming.  Trying to hold off a little longer before starting my fairy gardens and potted plants.  

I'm closing one retail space and keeping my Etsy shop.  My other retail space in a little town near here is where my things will go.  I recently added more Steiff animals including puppets to both .
BloggerImage BloggerImage

I found this tiny dollhouse with all the furniture recently. It's only about 8" long. BloggerImageThis Steiff keystone  cop is a rare find. BloggerImage
And little peanut is getting hair.  She's about to get a kiss from Piper.  She is everywhere doing the army crawl.
BloggerImageAnd here are the birthday kids.  The cute guy turns 11 this month.  (From left to right). Next Elli and Allie turned 11.  Then our 14 year old.  But the next two have birthdays in December. 

Happy Mother's Day.

7 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! It sounds like quite a party, glad to hear she is doing well now. Your things are always so pretty - I am in love with your doll house and policeman! What lovely grandchildren you have - so many birthdays for your family!

Betsy said...

Happy birthday to your mother! That is quite a milestone. I'm so sorry she was ill afterwards. It's amazing that you could get that many people together to celebrate, as families seem so busy nowadays. That tiny doll house is just amazing. Thank you for sharing with us today. Your grandchildren are lovely.
Blessings, Betsy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful Mother! and to all the birthday kids! LOVE that precious dollhouse. I mean I REALLY love it! heehee! Hugs, Diane

Susie said...

Debby, Happy birthday to your mom..oh yes, I understand the driving scare. Happy birthday to all your little cutie pies too. That is a sweet doll house. As a child , I always wanted one. I think my mom had so many babies she didn't think we needed dolls...we had real babies to play with. LOL Hope you and your hubby are doing well. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

Julia said...

How nice to see a post from you. Wow, your mom looks good at 90 and even paints her nails. I can see that you're concerned about her driving though. Happy belated birthday to your mom.

Your grandkids are all so beautiful and that cute little grandkid is already crawling. Cute doll house. I would have love one like that when I was a kid.
Hugs, Julia

Edna B said...

You are blessed to have your mom with you. What beautiful family photos. I love the little dollhouse. Hope the sun pushes the rain away for you. Have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

Unknown said...

It looks fantastic! Great job! bloom tattoos