Sunday, October 11, 2015

All is well

Today I walk in the living room and this is what I saw.  He looks a little guilty doesn't he.  I think  the second one is "The Blue Light Special".
I have been absent.  I am still here.  Sometimes more so than others.  I had a birthday this week.  My daughter came in from Colorado to see her grandmas so we got to celebrate together.  We went to the Granville Inn.  Denison University bought the Inn and closed it for 10 months to remodel.  They kept most of the historic character.  It is so nice.  The food was unreal.
 
My Mom has bronchitis.  She goes to the oncologist this week.  This is not a good thing.
 
We had a great time.  Chris and his girl friend (yes he has one and we like her) didn't go.  We took them to Bob Evans that morning.  They could never sit through a dinner like this.
 
 
 
 
Don't you love this fall porch.  Hint Hint............it may be my new porch soon. 
We are busy busy, negotiations, inspections, and contracts.  More on that later.  Just when we were ready to give up.  Of course, anything can happen but it is looking good.  I hope I can make this porch look like this again.

12 comments:

Julia said...

Nice hearing from you. I've been away from Blogger too. helped buy a house for our granddaughter and she is moved in. Lots and lots of paperwork.

I'm so glad that things are moving along for you. Good luck on this. Sure hope the little fur kid doesn't pee on your laptop. lol...
Hugs,
JB

Shirley said...

Hi Debby, I have been thinking about you and wondering how things were going. I am praying that you get your house sold. A belated Happy Birthday I know you had a good one with family helping you celebrate. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend Shirley.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you get the new porch and you will make it look awesome.
warmly,
deb

Miss Merry said...

Prayers that all the paperwork etc works out! Remember there are always glitches along the way; don't lose heart! I am glad you were able to join your family for the birthday celebrations. Continued prayers for your mom.

NanaDiana said...

Happy Birhtday, my beautiful friend. I hope everything goes smoothly and you can get things worked out. I still need to get an email off to you and play catch up---I have not forgotten. Love to you- xo Diana

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Debby!!! I hope that porch is yours one day its very cute! Have a great week!

vivian said...

IM glad you have been on facebook so that I have been able to keep up with you somewhat! so fingers crossed that everything works out and goes smoothly in the house selling and buying business! you sure deserve it too!
Have a lovely day my sweet friend!
xoxo
vivian

Musings from Kim K. said...

Prayers that everything happens with your house closing! It's time. Birthday blessings!!

Edna B said...

Gosh, I missed your big day, but Happy Birthday anyway. I hope it was awesome!! Keeping my fingers crossed that your house is sold and that beautiful little porch will be yours. Oh, such wonderful news!! I'll say a prayer for your mom. Hope all goes well for her.

Your little fellow is quite a character. Who knows, maybe he'll become a computer whiz. You have a wonderful evening, hugs, Edna B.

genie said...

A belated Happy Birthday. I am to the point where I want to forget them. Sorry to hear your Mom is having more problems. I am thinking of her. Oh, how I wish we could sell this money pit. It is so big and over 100 years old. It is killing us. We are going to have to do something. I am subbing trying to help all I can, but it exhausts me. Love your son has a girlfriend you all like. Oh, happy day :-) Take care cutie pie. Sending you lots of love and good thoughts and prayers. genie ps...where did you get the I’m not a Robot thingy.

Joy Junktion said...

Oh, I do hope things turn out with the house!! Sorry that your mom is not doing well, she is in my prayers! I hope you had a good birthday! You are in my prayers as well. Believing for good things this week! Blessings, Cindy

Susie said...

Happy Birthday...sorry I am late. So happy you may be getting your home. I have been thinking of you...and here I missed one of your posts. Blessings, xoxo,Susie