It's fall, one of my favorite times of the year. Snow is also in the forecast. I am happy. (So sorry, Hubby, I know how you hate driving in it)
First I want to apologize for these pictures. Some are blurry. These are my furbabies trying to both sleep on one lady bug pillow. They don't touch each other very much so this is a special picture. Piper the bigger dog will go lay on this pillow even though it is the little dogs. Then sometimes this happens.
My dear little L. My surrogate granddaughter. She was out of school the other day. Her mom asked that I watch her as she wanted to spend the day with me celebrating my belated birthday. Her mom had to take her little brothers to the sitter before I got there because she said they would throw a fit if they didn't get to stay with me. This family makes me feel so special. So, L.'s mom gave me a card with money inside for lunch and whatever else I wanted to do. We had lunch at California Pizza . L. wanted me to choose my favorite place. I choose here, because I know it is her favorite place. Then we went to craft stores, Pier One, and a Halloween store. Our last final visit was DQ on the way home. We had a great day.
My little Goose is growing up too fast. (Next picture) She is 7 but looks younger in this picture. I got to watch just her last Saturday morning. Here she is in her jammies. Then the other son called reminded me , that I had said I would watch his kids and their friends little boy while they all went to the OSU game. 9Originally they said they would cancel if it was rainy, and it was) So Goose and I went over to their house. Goose's Dad and my Hubby went to a girls golf state tourney. But Hubby came and sat with all the others while I went to Goose's soccer game. I had missed two in a row and will miss this week for a wedding. Oh my, it was freezing and in a downpour. The couches let them play for awhile and then called the game. So glad that I got to see some of it. SO glad that I also got to spend one and one time with Goose.
While the adults went to the game M. and I watched the OSU game. I was being a cheerleader, hah, and Max came downstairs with all of this. He is really into sports and knows more than I do for sue. Go Buckeyes.
Here is M. at his flag football game. I can't still believe they live here in the village and we can go to these events. I was taking pictures of his cousins and sister at his game. I tried to get one of him alone and he said, " I was wondering if you forgot about me." Never, sweet boy. (Just noticed that that is my neighbor in the background and one of my daughter's favorite friends in H.S......love this place that I live in) Since blogger is being a bit stubborn my pictures are out of order.T
Here is Mabel on her Uncle B.'s lap. We actually all call him that. My Hubby and my other son are the others.
Mabes playing around. Her Mama starts work tomorrow at her new job. It is perfect for her. In Colorado she was certified to teach Yogo and Pure Barre. She is now going to work at Lu Lu Lemon. Fitness and fashion........her degree is in fashion. (Go Noles) So Mabel and I will be spending a lot of time together. So excited. I still have Baby O and her brother and we have to work that all out. I have room for two little ones in my car and three need pickups from school plus a baby on board. More pictures out of order........M.'s cousins, my granddaughters at M.'s game. Goose is sitting on her soccer ball and K. is sitting on her basketball, their favorite sports.
P.S. Things that have been on my mind lately......
1. Trying to organize my time since it has gotten crazy busy.
2. My DIL is rearranging my whole house as a birthday gift to me. It is a blessing but stressful. Some things I didn't want changed. Some things I didn't want to get rid of. But I am thankful. I turned down her services today as I need a day of rest. She may have not been happy with me but I need to slow this process down.
3. The owl swap......I need to get in touch with everyone and make sure they know they are making 5 to swap, one to keep.
4. That little girl Maria that was found in the gypsy camp. Oh my, it stirs up my emotions for sure.
5. So excited....my daughter and grandson and granddaughter are coming to visit after Christmas for 10 days. This is a first for her at the holidays. It helps that my son and his family that lived 5 minutes fro them are now here. I know they all miss each other. I am thrilled.
6. Sometimes it is hard for me to leave the house when I don't have to go somewhere. Like today, I need to go to Target. I will as soon as I am done here.
7. I know I am forgetting the other things on my mind and that also bothers me.......my memory.
Off to target.......Get your cozy blanket on. xo